FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Someone made an abandon thread version of the trap door scene 
laugh.gif

didnt even notice that was him. there we so many extra people coming out of nowhere.

looking at the invisible car again, kind rubs me off the wrong way that the people just stood there and one guy looks down ready to get hit. along with a little bit of continuity errors right before it.

Your one of those aren't you?

Son gotta ruin the invisible car scene :smh:

I thought the bartender was gonna end up getting chose and giving ol girl some competition. Comeback for Ern's love?

That invisible car scene is the hardest I've laughed in a lonnng time. this show is amazing.

Finally sat down and watched this episode and the whole after the club scene is pure gold, but I legitimately had to run the invisible car part back like 3 times. **** had me HOWLING.

Paper Boi clowning Earn about wanting some chicken sausages :rofl:

The quick Chris Brown reference

(Wouldn't let me get this YouTube embed off)

This episode was just great, as usual.

if i saw a ***** floating towards me at 50 mph i wouldn't know what to do sober

let alone after the club off of 3/4 a bottle of brown liquor and a few blunts of #reginald

I'm wheezing son :rofl: :rofl:

Someone made an abandon thread version of the trap door scene :lol:

Man, you couldn't embed this with regular image tags? :lol:

About to PM you for that download too.

Last edited:
didnt even notice that was him. there we so many extra people coming out of nowhere.

looking at the invisible car again, kind rubs me off the wrong way that the people just stood there and one guy looks down ready to get hit. along with a little bit of continuity errors right before it.

Your one of those aren't you?

Son gotta ruin the invisible car scene :smh:

i cant help it, im a detailed person lol.

also, I didnt realize how ridiculous i sounded critquing a scene with people being run over by a freakin invisible car lmao

that abandon gif is gold....the text spinning too adds so much as well haha

Last edited:
:lol: at the chicken sausage. Reminds me of the time me and my boy (who kinda looks like Ern) were in a supermarket Suffolk, VA, and ask the dude putting out the items if they had chicken apple sausages we could throw on the grill. Dude looked bewildered and asked "where ya'll from?" my boy said Miami, dude replied "yeah I thought so when you said chicken apple sausage". I'm still wild confused by dudes country *** questions and replies, especially since we did find it in the store.

Last edited:
Ern get with the bartender but Al can't get wit the chick he was vibin wit the whole nite nah show gotta have some logic.

How Ern bag the bartender when I didn't see her slide him the number?

And al and ole girl vibed but :

1. She a bottle rat

2. She wanted to add followers

3. She had a man

Last edited:
I assume she took the pic of herself off screen or maybe Ern meets her again.

He did not get her # though.

I don't think she'll be back. While the show does have some overarching continuity, a lot of it is just standalone eps

Back
Top Bottom