FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

^
damn beat me to it, but :smokin :smokin :smokin for Gambino pulling a Star Wars movie

edit:
just saw it's a Lord & Miller film too, the dudes behind the 21 Jump Street reboot

Last edited:
I don't want to sound like a fan boy, but I'm genuinely happy for dude. Everything seems to be going right for him.

roll.gif
@ the invisible car peeling out

Last edited:
Somebody smells like a Wendy's Double Stack got me weak :lol: it's always some funky *** person in the club.

Why this dude Chris have that old *** computer in his office :lol:

This man is winning! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Somebody smells like a Wendy's Double Stack got me weak :lol: it's always some funky *** person in the club.

Why this dude Chris have that old *** computer in his office :lol:

The computer :rofl:

I said the same **** when I saw it, okay y'all got me about to watch it again :smh:

WHat? No. The chick in the pic is some random girl we haven't seen or met.

Then why did he bring it up?

Obviously there's a plot besides the Van episode all the episodes push the story just not to the pace of a regular show
View media item 2205957

Bartender isn't this girl.

Maybe that was just used to help build character for Van. Now we know she still has feelings for Earn where in the episodes before it seems she just puts up with him because of their daughter.
I would've swore it was the bartender chick. I don't even remember this pic of this chick :lol:

Bruh, the invisible car had me crying. Caught me completely off guard. This episode made me wanna hit the club and I hate clubs. Bartender bit had me cracking up "It was hard, he knew all the moves."

If I remember correctly he said he was gon stop recording but then started working on  another album and tour.

It's crazy that the first time I seen this guy was on YouTube as "Kid Parkinsons" back in 09 then heard he was gonna rap like the next year and here he is. Back in the day the off way to get ya foot in the door was small time commercials, now social media is really putting out tomorrow's way makers. 

Back
Top Bottom