FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

So what do you think?
Exposure to different cultured on't make children confused and strange. Quite the opposite.

I think some turn out confused and strange due solely to being rich and famous or growing up with a parent that is rich and famous.

Wealth allows for one to be idle. Fame allows for one to be favored and get things the easy way. Not the best recipe for a well adjusted adult in society.

Caribbean people are very spiritual. You’ll always hear about how someone dreamt about someone dying and then they died. Episode was spooky but true to Caribbean cultures. Also, it looks like Ms. Sylvia wasn’t in the casket when that lady tried to go inside of it. Maybe it was an error on the show’s part but then again this show doesn’t do things by mistake.

I noticed that she wasn't in the casket and expected the other lady to scream out about it. But since that didn't happen, I think it was a production thing.

Why did someone air drop Miles a butthole?

I noticed that she wasn't in the casket and expected the other lady to scream out about it. But since that didn't happen, I think it was a production thing.

Why did someone air drop Miles a butthole?
Is that what was in the pic? Couldn’t make it out on my iPad.

They way Sylvia and the boy was looking in the last pic. The Glover bros might want to think about doing horror, kinda hood at it. I think this episode was explaining to white AND black people what happens when rich people let people from other cultures raise their children. Also, how white women be projecting their thoughts, feelings, ect on everyone.

Chet Hanks. :rofl: Tribeca

You're scaring the white people :lol:

I like the subtle Paperboy coming home tour posters they had up.

My frustration is an 8 episode szn for a show we haven’t seen in 2 years, this the 3rd side episode.

I get some are not invested in the main story as much but I like it. I don’t mind the side episodes but least give us 10 episode season

The Chet Hanks cameo was great. Episode was creepy & Sad, felt for the Kid

That’s so random. All that was left was Red Stripe and Roti for the dad. The wife was like what was that lol.

DC2FA315-36D7-4B2E-831D-2EC6969AD59F.png

Bash said he want to play the steel pan when he gets older line had me dying

:lol: @ the contrast of Sebastian's dad jogging to Sada Baby and the caucasity of everything he did once he got back in his home.

My whole family is Jamaican; I've pretty much been to that funeral :lol:

Really interesting dynamic that they explored this week, and the execution was fantastic as usual. Princess's gradual build up of frustration and outburst was well done and her perspective is relatable for me.

EDIT: Almost forgot to comment on how perfect someone kissing their teeth when the eulogist mentioned Sylvia sending money to her family in Trinidad was. A+.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom