FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

1AD63E97-DEB3-4790-B57B-DD7AEB00DE37.gif

9308169E-53F5-48B6-B4F8-30CDB0FF0ED5.gif

Al caught the mean jux and barely got away.

Him getting robbed like that reminded me of Warren G's Regulate but Darius or Ern didn't show up to save him :lol:

Of course I know some are gonna have to question if any of that **** in the woods even happened.

He's dumb for not learning after getting robbed by the plug. If you wanna keep it real fine, just carry some steel on you if you gonna out of the blue roll dolo.

Last edited:
The "IG Famous" Sierra...Man Donald loves taking shots at pop culture lol...She said she be selling wigs! Man look at that discover page of IG. Be hella wigs, waist trainers, cheap swimsuit lines, and slim teas "IG famous" girls on there for days...SMDH

Once again, the writing and the scenes are top notch for Al's woods scene. Man, full of disappointment once the season is over....

Another dope episode. They really delivering this season.

Knew my boy Al was finna get robbed when homie #3 started looking at his watch and then homie #1 said well shiiiiiiid :smh:

Sweaty ***** in polo and cargos is so accurate :lol:

This ***** Al bout to leave Earn and start wearing no socks and skinny jeans and ****

When Al grabbed homies gun in front of his face, legit thought it was going off :wow:

Really good episode though.

Man..

And I thought something sooo bad was going go down in the gas station store

Man, last 3 weeks I been expecting the worst, from teddy perkins.. like maybe 1 of the actors needed off the show for movies so they kill off the character.. I figured the breakup would be the end for ole girl, but I expected some F'd up shhh to go down at the end of her episode

"I ain't heard from you since my mom's funeral" -Paperboi

Soon as I saw the ghost of his mom cleaning up I knew this episode was gonna be deep.

Still digesting it but Paper Boi is definitely torn between keeping it real (and getting robbed) and doin' the fake s___t and getting a real manager. I feel like Earn is doing enough to get him by financially and still be able to be regular.

This ***** Al bout to leave Earn and start wearing no socks and skinny jeans and ****

I was thinking about how this season 2 reminds me of TPAB. Atlanta season 1 came out the gates and everyone loved it, just like GKMC. People are either praising Robbin Season for being intricate and deep or hating because it's no longer funny. A lot of people didn't / don't like TPAB and felt it wasn't a strong follow up to GKMC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom