Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Well i called nike and supposedly they will begin shipping tomorrow which sucks but atleast it hasnt been cancelled, the rep also didnt have any info on the supposed custom box so i guess we'll just have to find out.

Well i called nike and supposedly they will begin shipping tomorrow which sucks but atleast it hasnt been cancelled, the rep also didnt have any info on the supposed custom box so i guess we'll just have to find out.

This is good news, hopefully i'll get it on friday.

I called nike about my zoom galaxies they said they are just waiting for fedex to get my orders.. i will receive tomorrow or wednesday the latest  .. And i hope theres a special box ^^

maybe i need to see them in person, but these are hideous, the foams werent much better looking, everyone loved them cause of the hype, i thought they were arite, but at least it was an original idea. These are just horrible, a little late nike

im sure when we get closer to release date, they'll list the stores because that can't be right.

Just got my shipping email!
pimp.gif

very opposite ive been in the shoe game for awhile, its just shocking how not too long ago i could get any pair no problem. now its just a bunch of scams and ********

This is Nike 2012.. Year of the "every release this year is limited" motto. There have been more limited kicks releasing this year than GRs.. (Which in my opinion explains the success of the KDs). The only shoe that had a lot of GRs were the Kobe VIIs.. This is becoming ridiculous.. but its just the sign of the times imo.. by next month Nike will make another super limited shoe and no one will be looking for these. Brilliant Marketing.. just hate that its at the expense of our dignity..

Back
Top Bottom