• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Do you know if ppl are lined up there?

Yea. I couldn't tell what he was saying at first. It sounded like he said "they online" when he actually said there's a line lol. He said they had people in line since yesterday

i just called and he said now they are not sure if they are gonna get them and there is still 14 ppl inline at shiekh sf and nice kicks.com just took them off their website release date 

I called Sheik in San Francisco and the guy said that they are trying to get rid of the line. but people are still hanging out.

He said that they have a shipment intransit but the description does not say Nike Galaxy Rookies. So he doesn't think they will come for tomorrow.w

You'll be surprised when I tell you that these small accounts might get them while the larger stores don't get them. The Penny V Red Eagles were at most small account shops where as HOH and NT didn't get them. Another shoe that went through this are the Yeezy 2s. Speaking of the Bay Area spots. If they line up they must know something so don't underestimate ppl.
Yup,only small boutiques received the GITD Zoom Rookie as well around this time last year, no one else.  

If they're not releasing tomorrow then this might be a copy of the yeezy release. lol

My gut is telling me these are really releasing this wknd, but to avoid all the "riots" and camp outs, nike is telling these stores to say they don't have em. Then they'll just randomly put em on the shelves sat. morning. Who knows...

For the past three days Nikestore has answered their tweets so their last tweet says the rookies are not releasing tomorrow. Interesting but they might just put them up tomorrow. Maybe at a random time?

Nike doin what they have to do to prevent stuff like that from happening, but to say your website isn't gettin em'...is goin pretty far. You can't cause a riot over the internet...But, ppl claming they shops have em', but I don't see how if Nike don't even have em' they damn self

For the past three days Nikestore has answered their tweets so their last tweet says the rookies are not releasing tomorrow. Interesting but they might just put them up tomorrow. Maybe at a random time?
I'mma be honest...I hope they don't come out tomorrow. I'm tryna get them Questions, LOL

Nike: They're not releasing tomorrow.
You guys: So you're telling me there's a chance?

tumblr_maycuvev5Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom