Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
wow so footlocker Germany had them....interesting

No they didn't.

It was only the HoH section on the Footlocker EU online store that had them available if you were a German customer.

As for physical HoH stores in Europe so far I am only certain that London and Paris had 30 pairs each.

To sum it up:

They went online and stayed on the site like 30-45 Minutes.

Sold out of everything but us 14 and 15 almost instantly.

oh and:

check your inbox mate :wink:D

^i have them shipped to my friend in germany, met him on nt and he is a life saver. once he gets them in he just ships to me, only takes about a week for delivery and it only cost about $30 usd per shoe. so im looking at about $340 usd for my pairs after everything, but i will pay the extra $100 anyday to beat the lines and craziness.
wow talk about clutch. I wish I did that bc I know someone in Germany too but I wouldve had to find a way to place the order. Did you place the order with your friends name? Or did your friend do the order?

Btw this galaxy thread > sc's

Well they are all over Niketalk on FB from people in Europe trying to get $600 shipped!!!! AHAHAHAHA I got a second pair of SC Editions lined up for $650!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just out of curiosity, did anybody in here buy any other colorway of the Zoom Rookie? I only ask because I have a friend that knocked me for buying the Binary Blue because the Zoom Rookie wasn't "Real Foamposite" then when he struck out on the Galaxy Foam his opinion flipped into the Zoom Rookies are better than the Foams anyway. So I'm wondering are people suddenly liking these because Nike put a print on the shoe that people are enamored with because its all shiny and what not? Not looking to call anybody H Beast, just curious and wondering for conversation's sake...

Perhaps Nike will drop these Galaxy Zoom Rookies on 10/27, along with the GITD Air Forces Low's and 180's as a special Halloween/GITD pack? If I pull a Nostradamus on this, I deserve a cookie. And I'm heading to Vegas.

Just out of curiosity, did anybody in here buy any other colorway of the Zoom Rookie? I only ask because I have a friend that knocked me for buying the Binary Blue because the Zoom Rookie wasn't "Real Foamposite" then when he struck out on the Galaxy Foam his opinion flipped into the Zoom Rookies are better than the Foams anyway. So I'm wondering are people suddenly liking these because Nike put a print on the shoe that people are enamored with because its all shiny and what not? Not looking to call anybody H Beast, just curious and wondering for conversation's sake...
Yep seems that way.  People are complaining about comfort, they are the first ones to love these.  Binary Blues are great (and comfy) in person.  

Perhaps Nike will drop these Galaxy Zoom Rookies on 10/27, along with the GITD Air Forces Low's and 180's as a special Halloween/GITD pack? If I pull a Nostradamus on this, I deserve a cookie. And I'm heading to Vegas.
Your avy isn't even fair man!! Wow :nerd:

So i say we should all just keep tweeting nike .. Asking if theyre gonna release today.. Theyll eventually get so annoyed that theyll drop em

These galaxy Rookies OVER and GREATER then the galaxy foams ANY day. Matter of fact the royal, the black, the red and the pink foams over the galaxy foams any day. Although Penny is tied for my 3rd all time favorite basketball player, I was not sold on the rookies until this colorway. So I have been seeing two different versions one with glow in the dark pods and one with black pods. Which one is the sole collector release and which is the release to us the public?

These galaxy Rookies OVER and GREATER then the galaxy foams ANY day. Matter of fact the royal, the black, the red and the pink foams over the galaxy foams any day. Although Penny is tied for my 3rd all time favorite basketball player, I was not sold on the rookies until this colorway. So I have been seeing two different versions one with glow in the dark pods and one with black pods. Which one is the sole collector release and which is the release to us the public?

:lol:

omeone posted a link to a website that wondered about how long they were online:

It was early morning and noone knew about it.

Went pretty fast considering these facts.

Plus:

Noone cares about Foams here

omeone posted a link to a website that wondered about how long they were online:

It was early morning and noone knew about it.
Went pretty fast considering these facts.

Plus:
Noone cares about Foams here

>D

We're talking about a shoe that wouldn't be here without the Foamposite.

Last edited:
Talked to NiceKicks- they said these are an HOH Exclusive and the release date was pushed back with an undisclosed date.

Back
Top Bottom