Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
NDC allocated most NT destined stock to keep riots from happening. It's being brought up that the twitter RSVP is rigged at numerous locations and Nike is scared of the back lash that will come when everyone strikes out.

I was told if you know of any wrong doing at NT's with RSVP, that you should ask to speak with the DM of said store and give them names of offenders to implement a better RSVP system. Nike is thinking of scrapping the RSVP system at their stores all together.

Lol. Dude is salty already and I haven't even got um in hand. Hold the salt till I post pics bro.
No salt here fancy pants! Don't worry......I'll take care of the pics.
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
glad i got some disposable income. i dont care for these but will cop strictly to resell them. dont hate, i dont resell but if theres a chance for me to get them for retail and flip them then im gonna do it.

wish me luck :wink:

glad i got some disposable income. i dont care for these but will cop strictly to resell them. dont hate, i dont resell but if theres a chance for me to get them for retail and flip them then im gonna do it.
wish me luck
wink.gif
GOOD LUCK!

My sweet spot was 7. Went fast. Gonna have my girl, gramps, sister, cousins, aunts, uncles, and in-laws over this weekend and have them all ipad'd and laptop'd out to get some more
laugh.gif

Dmv is going crazy over these...pg plaza will be vietnam...social status my man kenny going to cash out.top boutique shot out the owner james

Man Memphis should get all Penny shoes before any other city or state.....we shouldn't have to go through all of this online ordering and such....when New York inspired shoes come out you better believe they will be dropping in NYC so why can't we get the same treatment?!......im through venting!!

*Kanye West Telethon Voice*

Nike does not care about Memphis People. :tongue:

Seriously though dudes are still on NT ranting about resellers & what people choose to do with their time &/or sneakers.

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Last edited:
Like I said before it's so much heat dropping from this Thursday through black Friday that I'm good if I'm not able to get through online for these this Sat!....and to those of you who are only focused on trying to get these this Sat, I suggest you start looking for a "back up cop" just in case you miss out!

Has Eastbay ever released something they didn't announce? 
laugh.gif

I hope this is the case for the Galaxy's.

Has Eastbay ever released something they didn't announce? 
laugh.gif

I hope this is the case for the Galaxy's.
What they are going to do is make everyone buy a platinum membership for the chance to get one pair delivered for free by three douchebags in MIB sunglasses......Crapbay.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom