Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
NIKE JUST NOW REALIZING THAT TWITTER RSVP IS A F***CKED UP SYSTEM?
laugh.gif

GLAD NIKE STORES AREN'T RECEIVING THESE.
RIght. Means I might actually have a chance. Been striking out on rsvp's since playoff 12's

Last edited:
rsvp is a joke, raffle is better than that ****, everyone knows 95% of the ppl who win rsvp r the same ppl

so its basically an all out online release?
well that makes things 10x worse :smh:

Take it for what it's worth, but the manager at my local hoh said the rumor is they will in fact recieve them. Raffle system of course.

RAFFLE IS JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE THAN RSVP.

I VOTE FOR WORSE.

THE WHOLE RAFFLE BOX GOES RIGHT IN THE TRASH. TICKETS AND ALL :lol:

Last edited:
I myself like, and actually prefer, the twitter RSVP system. I have an extremely high success rate. Raffles are the worst for me since I don't bring out like 34543543 family members to enter.

The NT RSVP locations I've always dealt with have been fair. Maybe some of you guys just aren't built for that quick draw RSVP life. :lol:

Wait, it's a GR, but there's a 1 pair per customer limit. So will there enough pairs to satisfy the demand?

Hearing these will be in HOH most employees are turning people for either:

A. Holding pairs for employees/friends/family

B. Tryin to avoid the previous Galaxy mess

2 quick notes:

1) RSVP is legit. Not rigged like some believe.
2) Someone posted that when a store like Social Status or UNKWN has a raffle for a particular pair of sneakers and makes you spend $100 in their store to get one that that is illegal. Is that true? Thought the store could do whatever they wanted. It would be illegal if they said you can't return the items you bought to get the ticket after you didn't win the raffle.

Yep, I saw the Memphis Blue's for the first time in pics then Penny wearing them and fell in love.
Then during All-Star weekend, I saw some dude with them on...turned out to be Marc Dolce and I knew if I ever got the chance to get them, I would buy them and pay reseller price.
Doubled up when I saw them hit Swoosh, wear one almost every day while the other sits waiting for the 1st pair to die.
This is the pic I took of Marc Dolce wearing them back in February at Florida Mall.
What was he doing out there?

2 quick notes:

[COLOR=#red]HOW DO YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE NIKETOWN RSVP IN THE COUNTRY IS LEGIT? [/COLOR]

2) Someone posted that when a store like Social Status or UNKWN has a raffle for a particular pair of sneakers and makes you spend $100 in their store to get one that that is illegal. Is that true? Thought the store could do whatever they wanted. It would be illegal if they said you can't return the items you bought to get the ticket after you didn't win the raffle.

[COLOR=#red]SOMEONE FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN AND CORRECT ME BUT I BELIEVE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS BY WORDING IT IN A WAY IN WHICH THEY SAY THAT YOU SPEND $100 ON ITEMS IN THE STORE YOU GET A "FREE" RAFFLE TICKET. I BELIEVE SELLING TICKETS FOR A CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKE IS ILLEGAL IN A LOT OF STATES. MOST CONTESTS/SWEEPSTAKES I SEE ON TV ARE FOLLOWED IN SMALL PRINT WITH, "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY."[/COLOR]

^

That.

The poster Spectacular, who happens to work at NTNY, already said it was rigged. Not saying you won't get through, but the friends and fam will get theirs first.

And then, you have the whole yeezy II release where kicks on fire was going at nike's twitter with screen shots proving it was rigged.

Again, not saying you won't get through, but friends and fam will always get theirs first.

I myself like, and actually prefer, the twitter RSVP system. I have an extremely high success rate. Raffles are the worst for me since I don't bring out like 34543543 family members to enter.

What? you and your family don't have time to enter raffles all week long?:tongue: Agreed. Just as with most of these raffle deals, I will likely take an L and move on.

Yeezy II RSVP was rigged for sure! Using the photos of winners the Kicks on Fire had I saw that on both colors I had replied minutes before people in the same size and lost. I sent the DM for the blacks 30 seconds after they tweeted and people were getting them up to 5 minutes after, that's not first come first serve.

2 quick notes:
2) Someone posted that when a store like Social Status or UNKWN has a raffle for a particular pair of sneakers and makes you spend $100 in their store to get one that that is illegal. Is that true? Thought the store could do whatever they wanted. It would be illegal if they said you can't return the items you bought to get the ticket after you didn't win the raffle

1 quick note

1.) No.

Last edited:
not all rsvp's are rigged. I can speak from trial and error, and I am literally in within 5 seconds or less. SF, NY, Mercer, LA, basically big reseller markets are rigged. I've never had an issue with Vegas, Portland, Dallas. i would have more faith in online release, but their damn servers always crash or sell out literally in 5 seconds, also doesn't help that there will be multiple shoes releasing that morning as well, so it's a crap shoot.

Originally Posted by Mark081990  

SOMEONE FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN AND CORRECT ME BUT I BELIEVE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS BY WORDING IT IN A WAY IN WHICH THEY SAY THAT YOU SPEND $100 ON ITEMS IN THE STORE YOU GET A "FREE" RAFFLE TICKET. I BELIEVE SELLING TICKETS FOR A CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKE IS ILLEGAL IN A LOT OF STATES. MOST CONTESTS/SWEEPSTAKES I SEE ON TV ARE FOLLOWED IN SMALL PRINT WITH, "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY."
at least here in cali, i know that there has to be a way to enter the raffle without making a purchase...they can make you spend a certain amount of money in order to get additional tickets (giving you an obvious advantage if you spend money), but the store still has to find a way to make sure there is a "no purchase necessary" way of entering the raffle

Back
Top Bottom