Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
So basically a $4 lottery to have a chance to purchase shoes.
mean.gif
ever since failing with multiple raffles for the yeezy 2's, i'm done with this whole 'pay $ for a CHANCE to buy the $200+ shoes' bs...good luck to you guys who are trying, tho

This sounds like a damn scavenger hunt. You also need a pine cone, pack of Brawny paper towels, and a penny from 1984. (I'd do it though)

I wonder how much $ SC going to make now on the issue. I find it crazy that Nike allows them to use a sneaker to get issue sales.

So SC version is coming out this Friday at noon. Available online exclusively from the iPad newsstands!
Here you go y'all!
Good luck'

anyone wanna order me a pair in a size 9 ?

i dont own a ipad and i'm not about to go out and buy one and support that crappy magazine

^Borrowing a friends iPad for this. If I don't get there in time to get them, I'm out $4. Not tripping over here. If I do get them, one to sell, one to keep. Winner winner chicken dinner.

And lol at some comments. Some people. :lol:

nah this is just stupid :smh: ,nike plays too many damn games, i guess u cant buy everything....

Interesting way to release that's for sure... I wonder if iPad sales will be going up this week. Lol.

I'll try out my luck but whatever if I don't get them.. Still have a chance at the non sole collector version.

i guarantee u some idiots will, and then return them as soon as they fail at buying these :rofl:

US exclusive...for both the black pods and the GITD pods... thats the ish I don't like...

Ahh well on to the next one. Good luck to those after either version. Hope everyone gets what they want. :smile:

shame they had to do it like this, even worse than the sole collector foams :smh:

Effin ridiculous.....apple jus sold 5million iPhone 5's now they just gonna sit back and watch the iPad sales go up damn I wish I had some apple stock... but the sad thing is its not even about the shoes anymore its about hype and selling magazines, iPads, and false hope lol

Man, ***** that ****!!! I'm not buyin no IPad in attempt to get some shoes that's gonna be impossible to get already

So, what exactly do we have to do in order to get this sneaker? I tried looking for post but, can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Effin ridiculous.....apple jus sold 5million iPhone 5's now they just gonna sit back and watch the iPad sales go up damn I wish I had some apple stock... but the sad thing is its not even about the shoes anymore its about hype and selling magazines, iPads, and false hope lol
I seriously doubt that iPad sales are gonna go up.. 

So, what exactly do we have to do in order to get this sneaker? I tried looking for post but, can't find it.
Thanks in advance.
The SC edition of the Rookie Galaxy is a IPad exclusive from SC...so the only way to get them is to have a IPad

The SC edition of the Rookie Galaxy is a IPad exclusive from SC...so the only way to get them is to have a IPad

So are there 2 editions? A regular one releasing in October and the SC edition this friday? Or is that the only way to purchase it?

Back
Top Bottom