Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I think with the 2 pair limit on the SC Rookies, they might not be AS limited as people think, but then again that could be offset with the iPad only limitation.....

rather have the SC version. not a fan of the black pods. just like with the atlantics... they released 2 versions. silver pods and black pods. didn't like the black.

anyway, i'm still a little confused. i know the SC mag drops on Fri., but when do the shoes release?? will we have to download the mag, then immediately try to checkout with the shoes?? we need a date/time the shoes release!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Yall need to just read the past page, and all that information will be available to you. Hell, the news post on SC itself states all you need.

- Releases Friday (September 28th) at 4PM PST. That's the magazine AND the shoes. So you pretty much have to be Johnny on the spot to get the shoes. Limited to 2 per customer.

All this has been stated multiple times on the past 2 pages alone.

rather have the SC version. not a fan of the black pods. just like with the atlantics... they released 2 versions. silver pods and black pods. didn't like the black.
anyway, i'm still a little confused. i know the SC mag drops on Fri., but when do the shoes release?? will we have to download the mag, then immediately try to checkout with the shoes?? we need a date/time the shoes release!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Magazine drops at 4pm PST and 7pm EST. When it does, buy the magazine, find the page with the galaxies and checkout.

It is only available for the iPad, the publisher has the options to pick what devices can view the magazine.

i hate foams but i kinda like the galaxy cw on these... and i also wouldnt mind getting these to slang since i have an ipad...but damn 215, at first i thought it was a contest that u could win the shoes,which would make sense...but goodluck to all of those trying to do this nonsense,

Last edited:
guess i won't be trying for the galaxy sole collab

gonna have to hope nike store dallas rsvps for the black pods cause i don't feel like camping

210 seems high, but ill try to get a pair....gonna have to dust off the ipad for this...
Anything 200-220 now is the new regular price now...Now, when they start saying "$250+ across the board" than we're in trouble

Last edited:
A good one. Don't believe everything you see on these blogs. They reach just for page views.
HA :rofl: ... I could careless if you or anyone else viewed my post. I am just passing along information just like you. The date has changed many times already so your source could have the new info. Just tryin to help fellow sneakerheads. No need to talk down on anyone fam

Realistically, I may have to get these on eBay off of a reseller. I'm prepared to drop about $700 on it, but I'm holding out for the iPad grab. We will see.

Side note, I absolutely love the Galaxy themed sneakers. And it's defintely lasted well passed the initial releases back in April, and spread to an incredible amount of shoes. More, please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom