• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
^ doesnt mean much, most sole collector collabs are very low in numbers

more than 400 pairs produced? wonder how many people were able to download the issue on Tuesday. if there were 400 people, then we are f**ked!!

I'm willing to bet that it's at or right around that number.

All Hope was just snatched from us all. :smh:

Was going try my luck but after seeing the pics from Justin has me second guessing and saving my $4. Thanks homie, I'll rep you for that.

Be aware that the glitch download was open for a period of 45 mins, now you estimate for yourself about how many ppl downloaded that issue in that time period. If your feeling the odds i say go for it.

Be aware that the glitch download was open for a period of 45 mins, now you estimate for yourself about how many ppl downloaded that issue in that time period. If your feeling the odds i say go for it.

GOdamn... It was open for that long??

A couple thousand downloaded for sure.

and if no more than 400 were made all you need to cut your odds down to pretty much nothing is 200 people to have downloaded it since the limit is 2 per person... I'm sure 90% of the people are gonna grab the 2 limit.... I'm out.

I'll try my luck on the black pods. Damn Shame. :smh:

Last edited:
i puchased the 6 month subscription but after hearing that other people already have the 11th issue downloaded i feel like i was ripped off. if i dont score a pair i will be calling my cc company to file a chargeback. im sure most of the people that were able to download the 11th issue during the glicth were sc friends and family, smh.

Drifting into crunch time...good luck to anyone trying to cop! God speed, and possibly of more importance, wifi speed.
indifferent.gif

i puchased the 6 month subscription but after hearing that other people already have the 11th issue downloaded i feel like i was ripped off. if i dont score a pair i will be calling my cc company to file a chargeback. im sure most of the people that were able to download the 11th issue during the glicth were sc friends and family, smh.
never thought about filing the charge back, but I will do the same and get my $14.99 back if I am unable to secure a pair.

Not my tweet, but look at this lie :smh:

Though I do hope they figure sumtn out. :nerd:

EDIT:

Maybe I have a chance then !

Last edited:
I'm really curious to see how this release is pulled off. People have been forced to get real creative with these releases lately, lol.

So since the issue comes out early, when the time comes to buy do we have to reopen the magazine or can we just wait and spam the add to cart button?

Last edited:
I got the subscription so hopefully when it comes out early, it downloads automatically (fingers crossed)

so can someone tell me if the black pods version is releasing on 10/6 or 10/19....... nike has said no to 10/6 via twitter but idk if i can trust nike

So since the issue comes out early, when the time comes to buy do we have to reopen the magazine or can we just wait and spam the add to cart button?
I'm wondering if the app has to be closed for it to populate automatically? I've never actually sat and watched to see how magazine subscriptions work.

Back
Top Bottom