Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Not even trying to be like that, just a lot of people who jump the gun when it comes to giving info and it creates even more confusion and "hype" in the marketplace.
Ya, I hear you. Just sounded like you were talkin down on folks round here... But as you have seen the date I listed of 10/6 is the release date of black pods.

The time is ticking!

Less than 7 hours for the SC release!

Do you have your IPads and superfast internet connection ready???

So this is going to be my first "attempt" at getting rookies just because i love the galaxy theme, i wear a 12 in kobes typically but an 11.5 in jordans, what size do you guys recommend?

Go for any size other than 12, it won't fit correctly.

Trust me.

I hope I get these, I love zoom rookies. 

got a buddy of mine that is super busy cause he works as a producer for one of the big tv stations so I hope he'll be able to have some time. 

and yeah, it's less than 8 hours not 7

so the black pods will forsure be releasing on 10/6? because i was really hoping for a 10/19 release.....
frown.gif

Nike, the same source of missed dates, random shoe time drops, horrible RSVP procedures, horrible site launches, and a plethora of issues. I'ma go with my gut on this. If everyone, including the company they are working with on the shoes, says its coming out, then that's what I'ma ride with.

I'll pass on the black pods version of these if I can't get my hands on the Sole Collector release today. I really need to chill on these $200+ Nike sneakers. Just last weekend I spent nearly $300 on those damn Crown Jewel Lebron 10's, and they're too small. I may have to sale them, :frown:

Im also seeing that certain ppl already have the issue downloaded and are now only waiting for the product to go live. Rigged much?

Nike%20x%20SC%20Galaxy%20Rookie%20.jpg

900%20SC%20Glow.jpg

That SC "S" bothers me..not bad but I still want the black pods, wish they'd drop the same day so it would make copping them easier
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom