Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
NDC twitter says the release date has been pushed back because "inventory is late arriving to our warehouse, once a new date is set we will share here."  Looks like that is what caused the change on the release date calendar.  DAMMMMMN!

Question is, since they send these out to any stores that are stocking them about 2-3 weeks early, will this late arriving inventory to NDC effect the inventory at any other retailers that should already have the shoe son-site?  Or does this mean that NDC is the only retailer this go 'round so they are the only ones that have inventory to be arriving late anyway??

I will only try NDC for them.

If I get them, cool....if not, then oh well.

Holidays are coming up and gifts are expensive. :smh:

NDC twitter says the release date has been pushed back because "inventory is late arriving to our warehouse, once a new date is set we will share here."  Looks like that is what caused the change on the release date calendar.  DAMMMMMN!

Question is, since they send these out to any stores that are stocking them about 2-3 weeks early, will this late arriving inventory to NDC effect the inventory at any other retailers that should already have the shoe son-site?  Or does this mean that NDC is the only retailer this go 'round so they are the only ones that have inventory to be arriving late anyway??
It would be nice if Nike used this time to produce more pairs so more people would have a shot a getting a pair.

It would be nice if Nike used this time to produce more pairs so more people would have a shot a getting a pair.
At least Humphrey's said there would be more galaxy rookies than galaxy foams....  LOL that isn't saying much, but it gives us 'heads a little hope!

Are these releasing IN STORE anywhere?  I would think they won't even mess with NT or HoH releases.  The inventory being late to NIKE 2 days before release date makes me think that these aren't shipping anywhere else except to all of our houses after we cop em on RD!

Called one of the 3 House of hoops here in Houston, they said if they gettem will be first come first serve basis on friday. Ima call again later today incase they do get a shipment today and decide to raffle, you know sh*t changes outta nowhere then u get screwed lol.

My HOH just confirmed that they didn't receive them, looks like they pushed back the release for everyone.

HOH Chicago (North Riverside) said they weren't getting them and that they will be released online where the proceeds will go to a charity or something...do they have this confused with the GITD pod Rookies?

HOH Chicago (North Riverside) said they weren't getting them and that they will be released online where the proceeds will go to a charity or something...do they have this confused with the GITD pod Rookies?

no i dont think so. GITD pods were sole collector exclusives. all these HOHs and NDC are talking about the black pods. i think everything is delayed.... TBD until its not.

Last edited:
If they are pushed back to November, then that will be a very expensive month, with all those releases coming up!

Funny you mentioned this...I was just at my local HOH (SCP in Costa Mesa, CA) and the manager there told me the same thing. She didn't say charity but she said they are only releasing 500 pairs and they will be auctioned off online. According to her, no retailer online or in store will release these shoes.  I asked her twice if she's sure about this and that it was for the Zoom Rookies Galaxy edition and she said yes. My HOH has given me false information on multiple occasions (especially over the phone) so take it for what it's worth. It's Nike.com or bust for me on this release.

Ok guys, how much do you love me? Not saying this is 100% BUT!!! and this is a big BUT!

I've been told Florida Mall already has their shipment. Yupp. Take it for what it's worth. Hearing Tampa as well, but these are all rumors.

Last edited:

With big/hype the releases the stock arrives the night or 2 nights before release date for obvious reasons, I know this applies to Niketowns in Europe, dunno about America.

Last edited:
ndc just tweeted and apparently now there are only 7 1/2 being released and u can only find them at a random HoH location and have to slay a dragon and pass through other deadly obstacles, then if u pass all that and beat chuck norris in a staring contest u can have them

foreal tho nike is like that now im so tired of this i miss the good days
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom