Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
ndc just tweeted and apparently now there are only 7 1/2 being released and u can only find them at a random HoH location and have to slay a dragon and pass through other deadly obstacles, then if u pass all that and beat chuck norris in a staring contest u can have them

foreal tho nike is like that now im so tired of this i miss the good days
mean.gif
Extreme sarcasm huh lol

With big/hype the releases the stock arrives the night or 2 nights before release date for obvious reasons, I know this applies to Niketowns in Europe, dunno about America.
Thanks for the info.  Definitely makes sense. The shady *** footlocker is who told me that other info anyway, and we all know how they do

LOCAL HOH SAYS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GET THEIR SHIPMENT IN TODAY WHEN I ASKED ABOUT THESE. HEADING UP TO CONFIRM IN PERSON AND SEE IF THEY ARE NOT BS'ING ME.

LOCAL HOH SAYS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GET THEIR SHIPMENT IN TODAY WHEN I ASKED ABOUT THESE. HEADING UP TO CONFIRM IN PERSON AND SEE IF THEY ARE NOT BS'ING ME.

Interesting. I heard from a friend who called that our local HoH told him Nike online release only.

Hey whats up NT does anyone know where these will be dropping in MI ? I need a pair to complete my Galaxy Collection I have all the others thanks 

Just called NDC & they said they are not comming out tomorrow online they do not have a date & they said thats just for online they couldnt tell me if stores got them or if anyone is going to sell them tomorrow or not 

Both my local HOH's in SoCal said they're not getting them and to confirm what another NT'er said, South Coast HOH said that its a Nike only release and that it's going to be auction and the proceeds go to some charity.....

Last edited:
friday at 8?

I know for a fact that House of Hoops London handed out tokens and took names for an allocation of 30 pairs, which can be picked up tomorrow (Friday) in store.

Don't know what happened at HoH Paris or any of the others though, although I know Paris should have an allocation as well.

there is a long line in front of shiekh in san francisco. anyone know if they are the only one that is getting it or just fake rumor?!

yea, think of this way. if big acct like NT and HOH doesnt have it, i dont see any other small acct is getting the shoe. ppl are just stupid

there is a long line in front of shiekh in san francisco. anyone know if they are the only one that is getting it or just fake rumor?!

They're may be truth to this. After seeing this post I called Shiekh Southcenter in Seattle and the guy said "uhhhh.... Man, I won't be able to tell you until around closing time. Call back around then".

So for anyone who is wondering...Sheikh's in SF said it is not on their manifest and that they did not receive the shoes. There is a slight chance it could come in tomorrow, but its all speculation. Everyone waiting is taking a gamble...

yea, think of this way. if big acct like NT and HOH doesnt have it, i dont see any other small acct is getting the shoe. ppl are just stupid

You'll be surprised when I tell you that these small accounts might get them while the larger stores don't get them. The Penny V Red Eagles were at most small account shops where as HOH and NT didn't get them. Another shoe that went through this are the Yeezy 2s. Speaking of the Bay Area spots. If they line up they must know something so don't underestimate ppl.

HoH Vegas said call back later tonight. HoH Seattle straight up said no. I'm close to the people there to where I believe them. They get tons of money off me a month sadly :smh:

Back
Top Bottom