Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OK NUGGETS! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT! just got home from the game, that was an experience. dallas has nothing on denver man, crowd yellin'sweep on the way out, and I don't think it's out of the question. 2 games, same result. mavs cannot hang. this series is ours. I stand by it. let'sgit git git itttt!!!!

Originally Posted by franchise3

Dallas will win the next two in Dallas. Book it.
I originally had this same mind set, but this is now 6 straight losses to the Nuggets, and w/o J-Ho I dont see any reason why this series wouldgo past 5 games. The latest on Howard is right ankle sprain, team will have the day off tomorrow and it will be reevaluated on Thursday.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i just dont understand,
dirk is arguably one of the weakest dude in the team and he is out there balling tonight
What do you mean by weak? Like bench press? He is a top 5 scorer in the NBA this season.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Heart doesn't matter if you aren't any good... And I'm sorry, but if Jason Terry is your second best player, as much as I love the guy, your team just flat out isn't very good...
Co-sign. Plus, it doesnt help that JET has played like crap all post season.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

@%@! trade Dirk or get some talent around him
smh.gif
You cant trade Dirk because you will never get equal value.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Mavs could use Shaq more than Iverson.
Totally agree X 1000000. The Mavs have enough undersized guards already.

rick has to abandon the zone defense

thuggets are using textbook techniques that easily expose them, weak side cut, base line backdoor, these are textbook offensive techniques that breaks down thezone and them thuggets are great at that.

Start Bass to guard nene. Nene have 10x more balls than Ericka that its not even funny ( pun intended )

Bass might be short but he is strong and physical, the only reason why he isnt looking good out there is because rick aint using him as often, he needs to getblood flowing in order to unleash the animal in him.

I dont want to see any stupid lob passes across the floor that even my grandma can intercept.

someone gota find some ambrosia and inject it into josh's ankle.
smh.gif
cmon mark I know you can find some ambrosia out there with your billions

Back
Top Bottom