Game 5: 4/27/09 Los Angeles Lakers (3) vs. Utah Jazz (1) 10:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM PT on TNT

Got my tickets, lets close it out lakers!
pimp.gif

Nobody realize this game is tonight or somethin?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Just me and some damn tumbleweeds rollin thru in here.

Let's finish this, I do NOT want to see another game in Utah. No good can come from that. Finish this team now!

Luke Walton is out with a Left sprained ankle, MRI shows partial tear of the deltoid ligament. Walton will be out indefinitely.

We can't ever have a healthy season can we
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Luke Walton is out with a Left sprained ankle, MRI shows partial tear of the deltoid ligament. Walton will be out indefinitely.

We can't ever have a healthy season can we
tired.gif

If this is the worst of our injury problems, I'll be a happy man.

If we lose another, then I'll worry.

Losing Walton just means losing a guy who moves the offense on the second team, if Bynum can get moving a little better, Odom can take care of that issue forus. In fact, losing Walton may mean more minutes for Powell.
But we need to get Bynum going so that Odom will be able to use his minutes with the second group. Sasha and Shannon can also chip in. And Jordan is stillthere if needed, though I'm sure he is busy pouting right about now.

You know........Kobe may play a little SF to back up Ariza and get more minutes for Sasha at SG. I'm ok with that, because that is the lineup we used alot last year in 4th quarters. Maybe the extra minutes will even get Sasha goin a little bit.

We'll be ok. Like I said, losing Walton shouldn't shut us down or anything.

Originally Posted by CP1708

We'll be ok. Like I said, losing Walton shouldn't shut us down or anything.
You're right, but I just hate the idea of being one man short, and losing an everyday player.

lakers take the clincher in blowout fashion, my prediction was pretty damn close to perfect for game 4 so im going to see if my luck continues

lakers 108
jazz 86

If Utah wins, there's a good chance of a game 7.

But they play horrible on the road and I doubt the Lakers will allow them to take this one.

488907.jpg

Kobe needs to stay aggressive from the jump and give Utah no hope of winning this game. I don't think it'll be a blowout cause D-Will isn't goingto go down without having guns blazing, the rest of his team though
eyes.gif
. I kinda feel sorry for him cause he's such a fantastic player and it'sgonna be difficult having to carry the Jazz in the future cause Boozer is all but gone after this season. Oh well, take care of business Lakeshow.

YES ANOTHER DAY OFF!

Lets get this LAKERS, FINISH THEM.

Bynum's play has really been irritating the life out of me. He's starting to remind of kwame brown, useless and becoming MORE USELESS. I know he'sfresh off injury, but this is the playoffs and thats inexcusable. Step up Bynum.

LETS GO LAKERS!

Well guys, im back from my 1 week suspension. (for posting a music video in the music forum
eyes.gif
)

But anywhoo...cant wait for the game. lets get it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom