Game 5: 4/27/09 Los Angeles Lakers (3) vs. Utah Jazz (1) 10:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM PT on TNT

i like their chances either way, i see it panning out like this regardless of which team they play. either houston or portland will split the first two in LAif the lakers play portland their going to win 3 and 4 in portland and 5 in la

if the lakers get houston the lakers will take game 1, lose games 2 and 3, and win 4, 5, and 6

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

If we face Cleveland in the finals and were still blowing leads, it will be over early...

Not so much. Check out the last time CLE was in the finals....all the final scores were relatively close, but the Spurs destroyed them. Lakers are doing thesame thing pretty much. Just toying with their opponents. They need to stop but it's nothing new....and they are winning the games so I wouldn't panicyet.

^ The last time CLE was in the Finals? Are you serious? That was 2 years ago, and their team is completely different now, in both roster and in style.

How'd Mo Williams do in those Finals? How is Ben Wallace doing this year compared to the Ben Wallace in the playoffs that year? Damon Jones? What are hisfirst round numbers that year compared to this year?

If we face CLE in the Finals and we're still blowing leads, it will definitely spell trouble for us.

The Jazz played very well last night .

I'm a very big Lakers fan but I feel like Utah got shafted in the last couple ofminutes .

No calls or anything , but as soon as Gasol barely gets touched , they blow the whistle .
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

The Jazz played very well last night .

I'm a very big Lakers fan but I feel like Utah got shafted in the last couple ofminutes .

No calls or anything , but as soon as Gasol barely gets touched , they blow the whistle .
eyes.gif

lol

Wins a win.

If Portland wins tonight, it'll give us a week til we play again, Luke and Ariza can rest up, Andrew can keep working, get back in shape.

Jazz are damn tough. No surprise they came out in the 4th and took it to us and went out with hustle and pride. But the refs didn't cost them this game,or this series.

On to round two.

I will say this, the Lakers are going to be battle tested if they make the Finals. Can the same be said of the Cavs? Who will they face next round? Heat?Atlanta? Then after in the Conference Finals, a rundown Celtics? Bulls? beat up Orlando?

Think about that, they will be in for a shock when they have to finally play a team like the Lakers in the Finals. The Lakers will have played a Jazz teamwhich is not an 8 seed, a Rockets team which is tough and physical, and a Denver team which can give them a hard time especially with Billups playing like heis.

I am not saying that the Lakers would dispose of them easily, but I am saying that it is something to think about.

Who on the Cavs is capable of taking over games? Lebron, maybe Mo right...
Lakers? Kobe, Pau, Lamar...

I will hope I get to see a Lakers Cavs Finals it will be one of the best series in a long time!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ The last time CLE was in the Finals? Are you serious? That was 2 years ago, and their team is completely different now, in both roster and in style.

How'd Mo Williams do in those Finals? How is Ben Wallace doing this year compared to the Ben Wallace in the playoffs that year? Damon Jones? What are his first round numbers that year compared to this year?

If we face CLE in the Finals and we're still blowing leads, it will definitely spell trouble for us.
I'm not saying CLE is the same team...I only used that series as a reference point. Would be the same if it was NYK playing that series. Pointis I won't panic YET with the Lakers doing this. They do it alot and still win, so nothing to sweat over. I agree that they should stop that habit though.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I ain't going to front, Vanessa looks busted in that pic.

Sup with that grill?
smh.gif

That's Vanessa? Damn what the hell happened to her?

Kobe....it might be time to give up half..........
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Sup with that grill?
smh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Sup with that grill?
smh.gif

sick.gif
Damn, y'all are messed up
laugh.gif

Y'all are ******ed, talking about Vanessa looking busted.
smh.gif

She looks freaking hot.

Forget y'all.

laugh.gif

Ain't hot enough to be forcing maids to dig through dog crap, though.
laugh.gif
x
sick.gif
x
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom