Game 6: Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {Prequel to Game 7; Boston's Exit}

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Facebook:
R.B. Buen now has a 2nd favorite team in the NBA.......the Atlanta Hawks. Good job JJ, Bibby, Childress, Josh, Marvin, and Horford...now finish the job at Boston Sunday. 2h ago

Trill
roll.gif

Wow........you had the audacity to bring my Facebook status here in this thread.
laugh.gif

why do you like bad music?
nerd.gif

Great game, job well done ATL. I still fully expect Boston to win on Sunday though.

Speaking of which, if it's Boston vs. Cleveland in the 2nd round...What do you think $tern will push for more? Kobe vs. LeBron finals? Or Celtics vs.Lakers finals?

nice win. damn. how sweeeet theres going to be a game 7.
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you already know. i hope they go into boston and handle!

I can't believe the celtics cannot win in atlanta, if they make to the next round the cavs could beat em easy. Allen could not make one shot down thestretch and KG dissapears and never commands the paint in the big moments. They should just feed the ball to posey in the final seconds of the 4th quarter.

the Celtics just aint a good team, this is no abberation, the top echelon teams win straight out/rather easily when they face an opponent multiple times in arow. During the regular season, their record against Western conference teams is somewhat a fluke, if you see any team only twice, and you factor any missingplayers, back to backs, your own teams rest, you just may have what appears to be an above average record, or better yet, a dominating record as the Celticsdid. The Celtics convinced the world that they were dominant throughout the NBA, but they could very well be done after this, even if they advance past theHawks.

It may take another year and different pieces to get these Celtics into the finals.

case in point the Pistons, they struggled in 2003 playoffs, the year before they won a Championship.

They should just feed the ball to posey in the final seconds of the 4th quarter.
now we got Posey as the focal point of the Celtics offense?
laugh.gif
make that the BIG 4.

now we got Posey as the focal point of the Celtics offense?
laugh.gif
make that the BIG 4.
why are you laughing? of course that is what they should have done in the final seconds. pierce was out. KG and Rondo are not 3-point shooters.Ray allen was covered. only option would have been house or posey. house was fresh off the bench so could have been cold. posey was hot. why not go to him forthe shot?

Well, Hawks playing the Celtics at home isn't the best thing for them. But it will be tough for them to get a W.

The good thing for the Hawks though is that the Celtics are facing all the pressure.

Well, no pressure on the Hawks now. If they lose, they were supposed to the whole time anyway.

SMH at the Hawks getting 70 more free throws than us this series. That's a difference of over 10 per game.

Can't believe Pierce got his 6th on that ticky tack foul.

They should just feed the ball to posey in the final seconds of the 4th quarter
why are you laughing? of course that is what they should have done in the final seconds. pierce was out. KG and Rondo are not 3-point shooters. Ray allen was covered. only option would have been house or posey. house was fresh off the bench so could have been cold. posey was hot. why not go to him for the shot?
well I took from what he wrote and his grammar, that the Celtics should start going to Posey in the last "seconds"/minutes? of the 4thqtr. I guess he was taking a look back at the previous game, as you were.

When KG won't go in the paint..Allen is just shooting jumpers...

You're not gona get to the line.

Atlana is full of slashers that get to the line...that's not officiating deciding it.

It's style of play dictating it.

KG last night was the passive, timid superstar we all know in the playoffs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

KG last night was the passive, timid superstar we all know in the playoffs.
sick.gif

As expected, nobody wanted to be the go to man last night.

Boston's problem is that they flew through the regular season without ANY adversity.
Now it's here and they're having trouble adjusting.

I'm assuming you dudes didn't get to see this on ESPN. This man Zaza was wildin'...
laugh.gif

that was very funny.

how can you not at least like pachulia?

lookin like he'd fit you for a pair of cement shoes here.

"c'mon pelican"

2crlhyg.jpg

Nothin eazy, nothing eazy we goin to game 7 baby, Game seven, Game SEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

roll.gif

he murdered it with the tribute to ric flair at the end

Back
Top Bottom