Game 6: Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {Prequel to Game 7; Boston's Exit}

There is a problem there being out played and becoming more frustrated as the series goes along. It's not like these dudes aren't playing team ball,as far as that goes they are tops in the league in that category. Just look at there defense all year these guys got each others backs and make sure thereteammates weaknesses are'nt exposed. Only problem in this series is Atlanta isn't caving and there showing no fear which i think is bothering theceltics a lot.

Man these Hawks remind me of my Warriors last year.

If they pull out the W in game 7 it will be the BIGGEST upest in NBA history...

The Celtics will not lose Game 7. ATL won't shoot 40+ free throws in BOS. If all else fails, the NBA won't have it.

I agree with SAS.

Celtics will win. Since my teams Houston and Dallas are out...let's go Celtics!

and for some reason, I really hate Zaza Pachulia. When he gets all emotional, it gets really annoying unlike with KG imo

smh.gif

PEOPLE HONESTLY THING ATLANTA WILL WIN @ BOSTON? THEY HAVE LOOKED HORRENDOUS in the games so far (sorry for caps, too lazy to re-type), especially their backcourt.

C's having home court will make a huge impact in their playoff run. C's by 15.

Anybody know what's up with Bibby?
laugh.gif
He's been looking terriblein the games I've seen, and he can't seem to make a shot. If he doesn't have a big game along with Joe Johnson, Al Horford, and others, the Hawksdo not have a chance to win Game 7.

IF the Hawks pull this out
eek.gif
. Of course they have looked horrible in Boston, but if the Celtics don't take them serious
eek.gif
, this is way worse than thePatriots
laugh.gif

the celtics are who we thought they were - if they can lose to the hawks on the road, they can lose to anyone on the road, and if theres one team that iwouldnt want to play on the road its cleveland (and utah)

this has the potential to be the biggest game in recent basketball history. this would be better than the warriors of 07

Originally Posted by CL2423

Anybody know what's up with Bibby?
laugh.gif
He's been looking terrible in the games I've seen, and he can't seem to make a shot. If he doesn't have a big game along with Joe Johnson, Al Horford, and others, the Hawks do not have a chance to win Game 7.

Bibby is terrible, he has done nothing this series. i dont expect that to change sunday. if he could just hit a few jumpers then that could help the hawksout but knowing him, i doubt it.

lol did anyone see Josh Smith, grab Sam Cassels head at the end of the game?! it was madd funnny

For the Hawks to win game 7, a lot of things must fall into place.

Automatically, game 7 should go to Boston, just based on what we have seen this series. ATL has plyed terrible on the road.

They need a clutch game from Bibby. Not necessarily a big scoring game but hitting the right shots at the right time. He can't try to dominate the game andtake away from JJ and Marvin.

They need to run and hustle on defense.

And the X factor: how Boston plays under pressure. All the pressure in on them. his series wasn't supposed to go this long. No one, including myselfthought ATL could win a game.

That being said, I expect a the Hawks to keep it close and halfway through Boston to blow it open. However, me being biased towards Bibbby, would love to seeATL pull off the ultimate upset.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

IF the Hawks pull this out
eek.gif
. Of course they have looked horrible in Boston, but if the Celtics don't take them serious
eek.gif
, this is way worse than the Patriots
laugh.gif

Nah this wont be worse, thats why they wont have anything to worry about
laugh.gif
Pats are the biggest chokers
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Thinking ATL is winning in Boston.

It's just one of those series in which Home Court actually made a difference for both teams, if ATL had won at least 1 game on the road I would understandbut in this situation Celts easy win Game 7. If anything this just gave Detroit & The Cavs more confidence they can beat the Celts whenever they face eachother.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
@ Thinking ATL is winning in Boston.

It's just one of those series in which Home Court actually made a difference for both teams, if ATL had won at least 1 game on the road I would understand but in this situation Celts easy win Game 7. If anything this just gave Detroit & The Cavs more confidence they can beat the Celts whenever they face each other.
eek.gif
at you if you're serious.

Didn't even watch the game tonight because I thought it was a foregone conclusion that Boston was at least a lock for the second round. Having saidthat...a one game playoff to see whoe advances can go either way...Atlanta made it this far and they could just as well win one damn game.

I hope not though...I just want KG to win it, so I can get over him leaving Minny for a ship already...

I don't have any faith in the Celtics...or the Pistons for that matter. It wouldn't shock me to see the Cavs in the finals again...

if this game is close after 2 or 3 quarters boston is gonna be sweatin bullets, i expect boston to win easily seeing how they have dominated in all the homematchups but if this game is close late all the pressure will be on boston not to blow it or choke

Back
Top Bottom