Game 6: Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {Prequel to Game 7; Boston's Exit}

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

If ATL wins this do you guy think it would be bigger than golden state last year?
Of course, I didn't even even expect Atl to get one game. Bos was suppose to be unstoppable. Atl was suppose to be a playofffiller. This would be the biggest upset EVER.

this is not Rondo's fault... Jesus the False prophet blew this game waaay before that point with hishorrible bricks

but i'm sorry ATL, you have to go to Boston next game. it was a good run.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Game on the line and Rondo throwin up airballs like hes Kobe
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ATLANTA....

Cleveland THANKS you!!!!

OMG I JUST SPENT THE WHOLE GAME ON THE PHONE WITH MY GIRL AND COMPLETELY MISSED THE GAME I CANT BELIEVE THEY WON WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Who'd have thunk it?...a game 7 wow.
If Boston loses this series..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if they lose it will probably be considered the best choke job ever ahead of mavs and golden state. Celtics have only been together for a yr though so Idon't think the team chemistry is there like it should be yet.

wow... even if this team wins game 7, i don't know if they're mentally tough enough to win the next round
smh.gif

Man !#*! the celtics
I hate them now
im switching my love to the Lakers
Theres no way in hell im supportin those SouljaBoy $!# atlanta mother %*%%*!!

good win atlanta... but i hope +21 in free throws stops all you hawks fans from whining about foul calls.

probably not though, but good win nonetheless.

Rondo was looking for Ray off the screen in that last play but guys weren't moving.

I don't know if ya'll peeped it, but Cassell was like "my fault" pointing at himself underneath the beasket where Rajon's airball landed.

He pretty much knows that he (Sam) should've been the one with the rock in his hands at the end of the game. That's what he was brought to Boston for.

smh.gif

i can just picture rondo comin down court with the clock running and that little boy "i wanna be the hero" smile
happy.gif
happy.gif
on his face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif