Game of Call of Duty 5: Nazi Zombies

i only play Nazi zombies with ppl that are good and play with a strategy... i hate playing with these damn kids with no idea what to do... i got up to level 52so far.. hope they have a map pack 2 with another zombie map

oh damn 52 thats insane
eek.gif

i've only got to level 13
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

but i've only been playing for about 2 weeks

any tips on how to survive? Where to go? what weapons?

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

oh damn 52 thats insane
eek.gif

i've only got to level 13
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

but i've only been playing for about 2 weeks

any tips on how to survive? Where to go? what weapons?

when you play make sure you get at least 2000 points in the first few rounds...go open the door and get that box....keep going to the box until you get a raygun and browning or 2 ray guns...the ray gun is a one hitter quitter... after you get the ray gun go up the stairs in the room and you can post up in the roomstraight ahead with another person...make sure they have a ray gun one person needs to get close to the door and shoot, while the other stand gaurd by thewindow and shoot ....when your ammo is in need of a reload switch place witht he other person and let them shoot the zombies in the fron of thee door until heor she needs to reload

my boy and I made it to level 30 during this

with glitch.. or else it would of been impossible.. i had six guns raygun, browning, Mg, Fg42, Snipergun, and magnum.. to do the glitch you have to buy bettysfirst.. You must have one betty when you do the glitch and also enough money to buy a perk and any gun.. kneel infront of a perk machine and place the bettydown.. and just before it hits the floor press and hold X while drinking your drank and your hands will come up free! from there buy any gun (i usually go tothe box).. you can have up to six (maybemore) guns from doing it on every machine

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

with glitch.. or else it would of been impossible.. i had six guns raygun, browning, Mg, Fg42, Snipergun, and magnum.. to do the glitch you have to buy bettys first.. You must have one betty when you do the glitch and also enough money to buy a perk and any gun.. kneel infront of a perk machine and place the betty down.. and just before it hits the floor press and hold X while drinking your drank and your hands will come up free! from there buy any gun (i usually go to the box).. you can have up to six (maybemore) guns from doing it on every machine
where is this perk machine
nerd.gif
but we just throw grenades todo the glitch. One person throws a grenade while the other stands on it and get put in last stance mode...after that open the box and heel the guy in laststance mode and you good to go

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Hugo

damn, i wish i had a ps3. all i play is COD4 for pc online
smh.gif

i see no problem in that. FPS on pc > FPS on consoles

yea, its cool, but just wanted to join a game with the NT fam
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Once ylou get passed level 25ish the game starts *%*$@%$ up and the zombies glitche....got all theway 2 level 32 and was kicked off due to the XBOX live update...for further reference never play xbox at 6am EST[/color]

Back
Top Bottom