Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I don't get how people compare the first season of GOT to like Curb, Breaking Bad, or Seinfeld... they'll say it was good but didn't get great until the Scythe scene. No that **** was good from moment one. :lol:
I'm not one of those people that love to compare shows. if I love the show, I watch it. Breaking Bad didn't do it for me. also, hated the fact that the fanbase were rabid and would flood the message boards just to promote the show even if it was unrelated.

I was referring to the episode Baelor, wanted to use a synonym (scythe) in case people hadn’t seen it. People will say it wasn’t good until that aight.

I don't get how people compare the first season of GOT to like Curb, Breaking Bad, or Seinfeld... they'll say it was good but didn't get great until the Scythe scene. No that **** was good from moment one. :lol:
Yeah, I was also all in from Ep 1. I’d always generally liked things set in that kind of Medieval-like world and knew and liked Sean Bean from other stuff, so I had high hopes going in.

Then they’re was a beheading and found pack of dire wolf pups in the first 10 minutes and I was like, “oh yeah, this is going to be good”. :lol: :emoji_fire:

Had never heard of the books.

rather have 8 quality episodes instead of 10 episodes with fillers.

conan-the-barbarian-what-is-it.gif

Yes please, was always saying they had plenty of material that they could adapt into more spinoffs during season 1 last year :lol:

Funny enough, Aegons conquest was one of my top picks. After the success of HOTD, seems HBO would be fully on board for more as well

conan-the-barbarian-what-is-it.gif

Yes please, was always saying they had plenty of material that they could adapt into more spinoffs during season 1 last year :lol:

Funny enough, Aegons conquest was one of my top picks. After the success of HOTD, seems HBO would be fully on board for more as well

Isnt Aegons conquest just everybody folding at the sight of dragons :lol:

Thank god I'm not a book reader. I hate cliff hangers in general.

I hope he finishes the books through a tv series 😍

Thank god I'm not a book reader. I hate cliff hangers in general.

I hope he finishes the books through a tv series 😍

soooo many cliff hangers in the book man…smh.. we prolly never gone find out the answers…

the gift and curse of the intricate web grrm weaves..

I've only read the Dunk and Egg joints.

I hit the library for Fire & Blood but only a couple chapters into that lol

Back
Top Bottom