Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

**** man, show is fire but it’s super sloppy.
Lyonel Strong? How come his son with the Cane looks 25years older?
Criston pulls up in the middle of a Royal Wedding and murks the Grooms Protector after putting hands on the actual Groom, and nobody stops it? Then let him walk out of the Wedding Hall and outside, in a smooth slow roll stroll and nobody does anything? The editing of that fight was typical American Action Editing. They should have let Jackie Chan choreograph that scene. Couldn’t tell what TF was going on.

Laenor getting all kissy face close to his protector and Rhaenera all kissy face close with her Uncle, in the middle of the wedding?

Supposed to be 7days of games AND THEN a Wedding, but after the Protector gets beat to death they just go ahead and tie the knot, in a puddle of dudes blood nonetheless?

Let me stop, decent episode for sure.

Criston pulls up in the middle of a Royal Wedding and murks the Grooms Protector after putting hands on the actual Groom, and nobody stops it? Then let him walk out of the Wedding Hall and outside, in a smooth slow roll stroll and nobody does anything?

Laenor getting all kissy face close to his protector and Rhaenera all kissy face close with her Uncle, in the middle of the wedding?

These are two of my big, what I thought, are errors too. Neither of these would happen, fantasyland or not.

I do see why they did the shotgun wedding though, like you said the groom/future king got assaulted by the lead kingsguard. That’s gonna stop the joyous celebration.

undertaker-coffin.gif

Even after they lay viserys to rest. He still finna pop up like this from the ashes after he gets dracarys.

That would be tight he's just an unburned one and disease cannot take him down

Alicent:

Criston:
ExcellentUnfinishedDiscus-mobile.jpg

Everyone 90% of the time at the dinner

c203c54b37976e0d687d637759988c60.gif

Daemtime when Alicent walked in

1bv930 (1).jpg

Viserys arm looking like Lechon while trying to hold the realm together and he gotta deal with these people's toxicity
damn.png

Last edited:
Ser Cristen really worked himself into a shoot. :lol: :smh:

Mans a whole dummy confusing to Alicent then murking ole boy at the ceremony

He was tight after Rhaenyra rejected his plan to give up her title run away with him and live happily ever after.

Basically hit him with a "***** please"

Alicent during the entire ceremony:

angry-mad.gif

Viserys always going through some bull**** with his family.

Finally gave up the ghost at the end of the episode. :lol:

Looks like there's a huge time jump next episode and the older Rhaenyra and Alicent debut.

Gonna miss Milly playing young Rhaenyra.

Another banger episode.

Music was on fire! Gonna miss Milly, hope I see her in more stuff soon.

This legit felt like a season finale but this is just the end of the prologue. :nthat:

The cast has yet to win me over, but after watching episode 2, I’m in. That was a great episode.

The decisions a King makes and the potential consequences that comes with them was a great theme.

Back
Top Bottom