Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

When he picked the baby over his wife, I thought he knew it was a boy. Guilt has to be crazy. I was thinking in todays terms.

Matt Smith was a lot better casted in this than Morbius, or maybe it's just because he was working with a **** movie and script.

So they have 10 dragons 🔥

excellent first episode. only minor complaint would be I didn't really need the tie in to the OG series at the end, unless it actually has some future consequences later in the show.

They did it right by having the jousting tournament in the Series Premiere.
Cooking right out of the gate.

They super F’ed up letting Daemon leave with his Dragon. Should have sent him Wingless.

Last edited:
excellent first episode. only minor complaint would be I didn't really need the tie in to the OG series at the end, unless it actually has some future consequences later in the show.

You know they gon tie in multiple things. Tree, Winter, the names, all of it. I just hope we get some Night King.

I didn’t see it on the app. Just went to credit then the while behind the episode thing.

Had to catch it on YouTube
Me as well, the behind the episode part was great because I now have confidence in the showrunners hearing them explain why and what they did. Both seem like two capable people who understand the book history and the tv show history and impact of both.

The super F’ed up letting Daemon Lea e with his Dragon. Should have sent him Wingless.
Good point, they could take that angle… but of course Viserys was going to trust him with a dragon. But if Viserys has greyscale (which I think is what they’re going for, not a GOT reader) and died of it, Daemon could use that dragon to assert himself back into Kings Landing. Or maybe it’s very regular to have the dragon wherever you go or are appointed to go if you’re a Targaryen.

was a little bored at first but then the episode really picked up. it got really intense and a lot happened right away.

unlike GoT, where they told a few stories in parallel and then brought them together slowly over many seasons, here they started with just the central characters and then it'll probably diverge into many parallel storylines.

I don't know how I feel about the "secret". is it just going to be a plot device or will we see some stuff north of the wall.

Me as well, the behind the episode part was great because I now have confidence in the showrunners hearing them explain why and what they did. Both seem like two capable people who understand the book history and the tv show history and impact of both.

Good point, they could take that angle… but of course Viserys was going to trust him with a dragon. But if Viserys has greyscale (which I think is what they’re going for, not a GOT reader) and died of it, Daemon could use that dragon to assert himself back into Kings Landing. Or maybe it’s very regular to have the dragon wherever you go or are appointed to go if you’re a Targaryen.
i thought viserys kept bleeding cuz it meant he wasn't worthy of the throne or unfit to rule as king

we back tho. great start

i thought viserys kept bleeding cuz it meant he wasn't worthy of the throne or unfit to rule as king

we back tho. great start
In a meta sense of those two wounds, I can get with you on that theory/representation of his vulnerability.

The literal sense to me though of those wounds on his hand and back, specifically the the milky-white **** emitting from the wound on his back, the confusion and lack of answers of what it was, screamed to me of it being the seemingly incurable Jorah Mormont grayscale. Key is the **** white fluid to me.

Yeah remember they always talked about the Targaryen reign because of all the dragons. I’m sure we’ll see more this season

Dope first episode. Listened to the audio book of Fire and Blood. Glad they started the show at this point and didn't dwell too much on the previous stuff.

Back
Top Bottom