Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

FB_IMG_1661314247074.jpg

-foe

Yo! Was listening to my favorite GoT podcast (Bald Move for those interested in a listen) and they mentioned the Dagger and I had no idea during my first watch :wow:

Their podcasts with GoT episodes are a must for my commutes during the week. Hell, I still even listen to their Walking Dead eps even if I haven’t watched a season since Glenn died:lol:

Their podcasts with GoT episodes are a must for my commutes during the week. Hell, I still even listen to their Walking Dead eps even if I haven’t watched a season since Glenn died:lol:
I actually haven't listened to them since GoT ended and I gotta it feels great to listen and get their perspective on things again. I was listening to them religiously too when GoT was on.

I'm hella impressed that they actually came out with 3 episodes since Sunday :lol:

You'd think after going like 1-6 from the field the Maesters would start putting 2 and 2 together on what the issue is :smh:

did a rewatch of the premier, caught the season preview and didn't even realize that they were going to be jumping forward in time again.

man it's about to be crazy.

A bit of a shame cuz I wanted more of the kid actors. They seemed good.

Guess overall they learned from having too many children as part of the main cast.

Had me confused when I saw the other actress.

Last edited:
i checked imbd to see home many episodes the young actors are in. For those interested

Back
Top Bottom