Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Vaemond wildin
for-muh-fans-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong.gif

Man these kids gonna keep this civil war spicy. The adults managed to actually get a night of some peace and a nice quiet dinner. Second Viserys leaves they got it in :lol:

Aemond calling them strong :rofl:

Homey playing Aemond looks older than everybody else. Even his older brother. Also is it me or does he not resemble Daemon more than any other Targ? :lol: I like how he stopped once Daemon stepped up.

For all that's said Alicent did a poor job raising her children. One is a perverted delinquent and the other is a vindictive little ****. Meanwhile, the daughter appears to be an airhead even if she is a prophet.

Alicent was looking ready to scissor once Rhae paid some respect and acknowledged Alicent's sacrifice. The way she grabbed Rhae's hand when she said she was going back home :lol: So thirsty for companionship.

I was really wondering if they were going to keep Viserys alive any longer by the time he left dinner early. Almost thought he'd die right there at the dinner table. I didn't get the point or what it meant that he told Alicent bits and pieces of the song of fire and ice prophecy when I assume he thought he was talking to Rhae.

Last edited:
Vaemond called his own brother a historical clout chaser then talked reckless in front of the king and called someone's wife a ***** a with his backed turned :lol:

Viserys gave away the family recipe putting the battery in Alicent's back high off the poppy thinking he was talking to Rhanera. Without that she would have accepted the succession 🤔

Daemon might end up being One Eyes dad or something. Werent Alicent and Daemon flirting in the early episode at the HotD Underground matches? Maybe the Princess wasnt the one she had feelings for all along

For a sec thought it was gon be a two part episode with that slow *** stroll up the aisle. Get that MF a scooter or sum :lol:

I've liked Daemon, but he crushed this ep. "Say it" :wow: :pimp:
The way he helped his bro up the steps and the way him just standing there stopped the boys cold. Dude is :pimp: He also hasn't aged a day since E1 while his brother is 195 years old. :lol:

Dude got his face halved and nary a scream from anyone in his fam??? I didn't like that.

I didn't get the point or what it meant that he told Alicent bits and pieces of the song of fire and ice prophecy when I assume he thought he was talking to Rhae.
Alicent took that as Viserys naming her son Aegon as his true heir with his final wish.

After the dinner she was ready to call a truce with Rhaenyra and said she would be a good queen. Now she has a reason to back Aegon as king and set off the civil war

Last edited:
No one is gonna mention the sister-wife delivering stone cold unadulterated truth during her toast? LOL She’s definitely on the spectrum #Representation.

War in seasons 2 and 3 gonna be GOODT!

Alicent took that as Viserys naming her son Aegon as his true heir with his final wish.

After the dinner she was ready to call a truce with Rhaenyra and said she would be a true queen. Now she has a reason to back Aegon as king and set off the civil war
Damn :smh: Did not put that together.

Another reason for these Targs to stop recycling the same damn names. A bit of ego for her to assume its her Aegon when there's literally 2 in the story/around.

Also Vis really didn't say enough for her to make sense of the prophecy. Crazy that she would run with that and go harder to stake a claim for her son to be heir.

They look alike.

Last edited:

After the dinner she was ready to call a truce with Rhaenyra and said she would be a true queen. Now she has a reason to back Aegon as king and set off the civil war

What was his final word? :nerd:

No one is gonna mention the sister-wife delivering stone cold unadulterated truth during her toast? LOL She’s definitely on the spectrum #Representation.

War in seasons 2 and 3 gonna be GOODT!
I was slightly lost on that even back when they were kids and Aemond was telling Aegon she'd be a good wife.

Why exactly did Vis and Alicent marry the two siblings and arrange it so damn early? Definitely could've been used for political tactics to help the greens. So I'm not sure why Otto would be fine with that.

MF VISERYS is one of the biggest idiots of all time. You’re supposed to feel sympathy for him meanwhile he created all the division in his family by naming Rhae heir to the throne. Viserys Fring created the very thing that caused him consistent heartache.

meanwhile he created all the division in his family by naming Rhae heir to the throne.
yeah but if as he truly believes she is the one from whom the prince that is promised will be born, then doesn't it make sense that it would always be his #1 priority to pass the throne to her no matter what?

he probably should've never remarried to begin with though.

yeah but if as he truly believes she is the one from whom the prince that is promised will be born, then doesn't it make sense that it would always be his #1 priority to pass the throne to her no matter what?

He started really believing that when he couldn’t produce a male heir. Prophecy is tricky in this universe. Prophecies never quite pan out the way that Targs predict. Oftentimes, their predictions end in disaster.

Back
Top Bottom