Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Im confused. Whose kids are these? I thought they were siblings?
1665464393571.gif

Im confused. Whose kids are these? I thought they were siblings?
They are.
King Vis and Alicent had 3 kids... Aegon, Helaena and Aemond (AKA 30-year-old Almond).
At the dinner, Helaena proposed a toast to Baela and Rhaena (Daemon & Laena's daughters), as they were about to get married to Jace and Luke (Rhaenyra & Harwin's sons).
1665472952026.png

1665473010325.png

A reference to Aegon cuz he gets drunk a lot.

Funnily enough...
Imagine the husband's two daughters from a previous relationship...
Getting married to the wife's two sons from a previous relationship...
Yet all 4 of these kids are already blood-related. 😬😅

Dude playing Aemond is an adult.

Its crazy cuz when he was in The Last Kingdom which was only a few years ago he played like a christian warrior monk and they made him look much younger and a bit more frail.

Here he's like a full grown man towering over his eldest brother.

I don’t think it being dark is the issue people are talking about. Obviously dark scenes are dark. But if your tv can’t handle blacks very well then a dark scene will look bad and hard to make out.

If your tv can handle blacks well it’s not difficult to make out what’s happening.

I’m know I’m late but this is the most douchebag thing I’ve read in a while lol 😂

Boy if you don’t …..

Can someone explain to me how calling Rheas kids strong was an insult?

Eluding to Rhae’s sons being Harwin Strong’s bastard children. It was a deliberate play on the word strong, since earlier that day, the Valaryon brother called them bastards in the hall in front of the entire court.

Casting messed up since aemond looks a lot older than the other kids.
I think he’s suppose to look menacing which indeed ages him.

It’s clear that since he was a kid, he was smart and ambitious. Now he’s nice with the sword and has a nuke of a dragon. He’s going to be a problem.

Viserys has some type of disease right? Cause he and Otto should be the same age.

His senile *** just threw the realm in shambles.

Aemond’s actor doesn’t bother me. Maybe it’s because I grew up with a dude who literally had a full connecting beard in 9th grade when I was a senior barely with the chin hair. His nickname was literally “GAM” for Grown A** Man. Dude looks the same now at 30 as he looked at 14.

Also, I live in Texas now, where this is a common occurrence. Some people’s puberty comes on Strong(Pun intended) and clearly Aemond surpassed them all. Biggest dude, biggest dragon, probably has the biggest one eye as well lol. He’s basically the Green’s Daemon, to Aegon’s Viserys. I expect “Aem Time” to become a thing next season.

I’m know I’m late but this is the most douchebag thing I’ve read in a while lol 😂

Boy if you don’t …..
Its ridiculous too, millions of people watch these shows, he expects everyone to spend thousands of dollars on an Eminem tv that handles blacks well...wtf does that even mean? Just make a show people can see, If i can see jalen roses black ice i should be able to watch the dragon show 🤣🤣

I think he’s suppose to look menacing which indeed ages him.

It’s clear that since he was a kid, he was smart and ambitious. Now he’s nice with the sword and has a nuke of a dragon. He’s going to be a problem.

Viserys has some type of disease right? Cause he and Otto should be the same age.

His senile *** just threw the realm in shambles.
HotD podcast they say in the Book my dude Viserys was only 52 years old when he died 😮🤣😮

It looked like viserys had flesh eating bacteria but instead of dying quickly it took decades. he should've been put out of his misery when half of his face was rotting away.

funny when Demon gave Almond that look when Almond was pushing it with the altercation further that he stopped in his tracks. guess he remembered that a few moments ago, he just sliced someone's head in half for insults.

Articles/interviews have indicated that his illness was some form of leprosy.

Apparently, the actor playing Almond is in his early 20's... so I guess he just looks older for his age. And I also knew someone in highschool who just looked older than everyone else... 😅 It happens, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom