Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Somebodys in trouble :lol:
BB48E435-B156-4804-B059-8F0B8658426D.jpeg

They definitley re-enacted that brothel scene back in the hotel

........But Old Rhae "finished" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Vaemond plan was insane in hindsight :lol:

Corlys isn’t gone + disrespecting the kings daughter in front of him and everyone :wow::rofl:
1665700343726.jpeg
guy was an ambitious idiot. I highly doubt that he was really concerned about the Velaryon heritage at all. his grand nieces are Velaryon blood.

guy was an ambitious idiot. I highly doubt that he was really concerned about the Velaryon heritage at all. his grand nieces are Velaryon blood.
Who already carry the Targeryn name and will marry men and not carry on the Velaryon name.

Vaemond is a good example and reason why you can’t name any Velaryons in the Game of Throne series :lol:

Who will marry men and not carry on the Velaryon name.

Vaemond is a good example and reason why you can’t name any Velaryons in the Game of Throne series :lol:
it's all political and negotiable. if I remember correctly, there was a discussion about that previously on a certain episode which name to carry in succession to the future ruler of Driftmark and who's name to use for the future successor of the Iron Throne. Corlys agreed to that arrangement. Vaemond overstep his place and wanted the Driftmark for himself. if it's blood that Vaemond is concerned about, his grand nieces has them and the name as well as was arranged.

it's all political and negotiable. if I remember correctly, there was a discussion about that previously on a certain episode which name to carry in succession to the future ruler of Driftmark and who's name to use for the future successor of the Iron Throne. Corlys agreed to that arrangement. Vaemond overstep his place and wanted the Driftmark for himself. if it's blood that Vaemond is concerned about, his grand nieces has them and the name as well as was arranged.
Again its really not.

What they negotiated was Rhae's potential children, specifically her heir to the Iron Throne being a Velaryon until crowned ruler where they would then become a Targeryn.

None of the other Velaryons you're bringing up are heir to the Driftmark throne.

There are 3 alleged sons of Laenor who are all actually Harwin Strong bastards that have a stronger claim to Driftmark before anybody else.

Vaemond wasn't just trying to be heir before Corlys died. That aim specifically makes all of Laenor's alleged children illegitimate.

From the very beginning the show already established how women are seen as less than. Vaemond was quiet until Laenor "died". So none of these women even matter to him. It’s not like he forgot about them, they do not count in his eyes as it is with most men in Westeros. He has the better claim than his grand nieces.

Also there was no arrangement where his grand nieces kept the last name Velaryon. They are Daemon’s daughters.

Last edited:
Caught up today on the last two episodes. Really really strong stuff, Viserys busting through the hall was a great scene and really is performance. The rest of the episode was tremendous. It's definitely been a little more challenging to remember names when they're also similar. Not to mention they keep changing actors but reading through the thread helps last couple of pages. I've been comedy though

Back
Top Bottom