Game Speaks On why he Dislikes Jay-Z

nobody cares
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BradNSU

I used to be a fan of Game I still am but this dude is a clown honestly this dude stay dissin people & then want to come apologize after
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even think Jay is concerned about Game anymore. I don't even think he Bi-polar I think Game does stuff for attention. 
i dont think jay was ever concerened with this actor.

"nobodies thinkin bout chu plus ya beef aint legit"

fits this situation perfectly...

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol at the funny response " no one cares"... apparently you guys do since you clicked on the thread.

ya to CLOWN his goof @#+
laugh.gif

used to be a game fan, but son just be doin too much.

Jay (self-titled "God of rap") just spent the last year in Australia and the South of France, recording with one of the biggest/most recognized hip-hop producers to ever do it on one of the biggest hip-hop events this decade...and Game is still got his booty hole puckered over some passing encounter with with Jay? Why does this guy even bother with taking shots at someone, who simply ignores him, and decide to make better use of his time and image? 
roll.gif

This dude has mucho problems.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Jay (self-titled "God of rap") just spent the last year in Australia and the South of France, recording with one of the biggest/most recognized hip-hop producers to ever do it on one of the biggest hip-hop events this decade...and Game is still got his booty hole puckered over some passing encounter with with Jay? Why does this guy even bother with taking shots at someone, who simply ignores him, and decide to make better use of his time and image? 
roll.gif

-The Juice

That killed me right there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think around that time Jay had to be cocky. G-Unit was running rap and dude had to stand his ground. Him and Em were the only ones outside of G Unit still with a presence and getting money.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

roll.gif

-The Juice

That killed me right there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This is laughable, the Game is so lame, buddy fake drinks full bottles of grey goose on stage.

Back
Top Bottom