Gang banging has no racial boundaries vol. Official SLIM JESUS THREAD

I cant stop laughin at how he says

"But i know someone that almost got 8yrs.... **** was crazy"

Me too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "almost"
I knew he wasn't about **** just off seeing the first video and it was another white boy with him...I've never seen 2 hood white boys in 1 crew

I cant stop laughin at how he says

"But i know someone that almost got 8yrs.... **** was crazy"

That **** killed me too. I'm like 8 years? Assault? I got dudes I came up with doing life for murder. Somebody send me a beat so I can kill the game.

***** Lil mouse went thru puberty [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

KSGFJYDEIPFOE Lil' Mouse's voice deepened right before out eyes :wow: just like yesterday was sounding like he was 8 years old

Front like this **** doesn't go hard!!!

Sonically its cool but I can't bump this knowing this dude is just flexing and profiting off of black struggle with no attachment to it.

And yes it matters specifically here and not in other cases because he is white. :stoneface:

Me too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "almost"
I knew he wasn't about **** just off seeing the first video and it was another white boy with him...I've never seen 2 hood white boys in 1 crew

**** i used to kick dust wit this two white dudes in my city that were actually from ohio. Dudes were always wit some black dudes man. They were crazy as hell and well respected.

its ok for other rappers to be fake but not him because of his skin color

In the context of the historical relationship between whites and darker skinned people...

Yes.

But I don't even know why I responded to this with a SN like that. :lol:

We know who u are man seriously. No matter how many sn u make we know u

Last edited:
Glizzy had Mouse on that John Wall joint. I noticed his voice then & couldn't believe so much time had passed :lol:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ABULANCE SOUNDS

breeeeeeeeh 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom