gang member Attacks Family Leaves 7-Year-Old Black Girl Dead

How is a black dude charged when they were looking for a white man? Is he linked to the family?
How is a black dude charged when they were looking for a white man? Is he linked to the family?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...urder-Jazmine-Barnes-Walmart-parking-lot.html

Gang related shooting
The person who was involed “admitted being involed in the shooting”
Mistaken identity on the family car
As well the white guy they did the sketch on was mistaken.

The white man should be able to sue people for ruining his life ... This story is a disgrace and sad ...

RIP to the little girl ... Yet another senseless death by gang ...

i'm in Houston, I've never seen a name or a picture, just a sketch from the police
I don't know what Shaun King was spreading but HPD never named anyone

Where did ya'll get white man from?

Lol how is this still in the topic? Do better people and stop jumping to conclusions.

Lol how is this still in the topic? Do better people and stop jumping to conclusions.
cause thats what the news report said
and i havent changed it because im just getting around
to getting the updates on the news reports

jel2ihzyuxoi2dsridco.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46803254

Police say Larry Woodruffe, 24, killed Jazmine Barnes after he shot into her mother's car on 30 December.

He and Eric Black Jr, 20 - who authorities say acted as his getaway driver - have now been charged.

Police say the killing arose from a case of mistaken identity and that the family was not deliberately targeted.

_105109921_untitleasd3242342323d-2.jpg

cause thats what the news report said
and i havent changed it because im just getting around
to getting the updates on the news reports

To get the facts straight change the title. That man on the sketch life is practically ruined. They had the best skecth artist on the planet to do that.

Also hope them cowards burn in hell.

How tf you still doing mistaken identity drive by in 2018?!?! Duck *** ****** get no stripes.

To get the facts straight change the title. That man on the sketch life is practically ruined. They had the best skecth artist on the planet to do that.

Also hope them cowards burn in hell.
idk man
those folks look nothing like the sketch
how can ANYONE mistake them for a white
something is fishy bout this whole thing

idk man
those folks look nothing like the sketch
how can ANYONE mistake them for a white
something is fishy bout this whole thing

Not sure what your reading to come to that opinion but this is what im getting.

"I don't believe that Mr. Black knew the family. I believe this is a case of mistaken identity and I think that Jazmine was an innocent bystander, unfortunately," prosecutor Samantha Knecht said.

Black has admitted to driving a car in which a person in the passenger seat, identified only as Larry W., opened fire on the vehicle occupied by Jazmine's family, prosecutors previously said in court documents. It's unclear if Larry W. has been charged in the shooting. He did not appear in court with Black on Monday.

Black also told authorities that the gun used in the shooting was at his home and gave investigators permission to search his property, according to prosecutors.

Initially, authorities said they were looking for a white male in his 40s and a red pickup truck - based on descriptions from the family members who were in the car.

Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said during a press conference Sunday that authorities later learned the pickup truck had come to a stop at a red light next to the car Jazmine and her family were in but went in a different direction moments before the shooting.

Gonzalez said he still wants the pickup driver to come forward because “perhaps now they could shed some light."

“This just went down very quickly, when the gunfire erupted," Gonzalez said. "You’re talking about small children — they witnessed something very traumatic. It’s very likely that the last thing they did see was that red truck, and the driver that was in that truck."

Was the description for the sketch given by the mother? A mother whose daughter had just been murdered?

Safe to say she was probably dealing with quite a bit of stress which caused the inaccurate description.

How tf you still doing mistaken identity drive by in 2018?!?! Duck *** ****** get no stripes.
Gang members aren't exactly the brightest tools in the shed. The same lowlifes that like to shoot sideways like it's a movie.

Back
Top Bottom