Garage Condo

my dad actually just bought something exactly like this

obviously it isnt as nice but its def legit...

This place would be sick for parties 
pimp.gif

For gearheads, this would be amazing.

And those of you wondering about carbon monoxide poisoning, the area is HUGE, and besides, they're not going to have cars running in there all the time.

It'll have adequate ventilation and heating/cooling.

Basically, a mecca for anyone wanting to just work on cars all day.

And those of you wondering about carbon monoxide poisoning, the area is HUGE, and besides, they're not going to have cars running in there all the time.

I would LOVE a spot like this to chill at... I have so many ideas but nothing like that locally... Or at least, I haven't looked into it (not that I have hundreds of thousands lying around for one)

I would LOVE a spot like this to chill at... I have so many ideas but nothing like that locally... Or at least, I haven't looked into it (not that I have hundreds of thousands lying around for one)

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

tokyo drift steez

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

tokyo drift steez

Back
Top Bottom