Gas Prices

My brother bought an older V8 truck few weeks ago lol. Not his daily and he's fixing it up first. Hopefully after Summer it'll dip 🤞🏼

Local BJ had premium for under 4 bucks ... about 75 to 100 cars. Just took my *** to a regular pump and paid the extra 25 cents a gallon. F that.

**** sucks no matter how you look at it.

IMG_B70CCF48A4BE-1.jpeg

This was yesterday.

I was looking for cheap gas station while coming back from LA, saw this and filled up :lol:

Local BJ had premium for under 4 bucks ... about 75 to 100 cars. Just took my *** to a regular pump and paid the extra 25 cents a gallon. F that.

**** sucks no matter how you look at it.
Had to do this on Saturday. Line for Costco was a good 50 cars deep. I would’ve burned any savings just waiting in line. Went to Wawa instead

Oil companies about to make us pay ...

They said ya *****es wanted to be on lockdown for 2 years and now everything is lifted. F you, pay me.

You want america to go green, give us a stipend to buy electric cars or something.

Buy a Tesla get 25k tax credit or something.

I know most of you are conservatives in here so the best way we can fight these gas prices is to walk, ride a bike or blackmail a lib to take you around town. I prefer riding my bike because it intimidates libs to see a tall CONSERVATIVE man that happens to be Black rock da MAGA FORCE 1s and a Red hat. Libs get out my way when freedom rings

I know most of you are conservatives in here so the best way we can fight these gas prices is to walk, ride a bike or blackmail a lib to take you around town. I prefer riding my bike because it intimidates libs to see a tall CONSERVATIVE man that happens to be Black rock da MAGA FORCE 1s and a Red hat. Libs get out my way when freedom rings
I read this and instantly pictured a pair of all-black mids being the official MAGA-approved AF1s.

Ok just spent $75 for 16 gallons at Costco 🥴… now I officially feel the pain others feeling with these prices lol. Guess I won’t be spirit driving for a little while 😂

Back
Top Bottom