Gas Prices

Seems like it’s creeping back up.

The cycle on how gas prices increase are crazy.

They raise, continue to increase to some crazy high then lower it back to the previous high.

They got us right where they want us. Being excited to see $3.50 prices when that’s still SKY HIGH :smh:

National Gas prices have still been steadily decreasing. But the gap between the west coast and the national average has grown wider. The reasons I have read for this is because lack of refinery capacity on the West Coast, and that Western states relied more on the type of oil Russia use to supply to the market. So in a round about way comes back to refinery capacity.

Hawaii still high as ****. $5.13 for regular.
just put at hele kalihi

317A515D-08D5-40A0-9A1F-0F8C38730F98.jpeg

National Gas prices have still been steadily decreasing. But the gap between the west coast and the national average has grown wider. The reasons I have readt for this is because lack of refinery capacity on the West Coast, and that Western states relied more on the type of oil Russia use to supply to the market. So in a round about way comes back to refinery capacity.
With profit margins being at an all time high all this rationale is pure bull****, no?

Anywhere from 3.45 to 3.75 in my general area. Though 93 is finally getting closer to $4 that it was $5. Local Sunoco had $4.37 for 93. Still high but PA has the 2nd highest gas tax in the nation.

I peeped how prices started to go back up once Putin planned to draft soldiers. Meaning a long and drawn out war. It's gonna be a cold winter for western Europe. Alot rely on the Russians for heating.

Biden was posting about prices going down (barely did) now he’s silent and prices are back up even more 💀💀💀

$4.20 for unleaded in my area. Prob more by Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom