Gas prices

Bush years were brutal, gas was easily close to a dollar for the longest before that. Set a new baseline during those years and never really went back down. Def need some price regulation.

IMG_20211130_203618.jpg

Ooooooh LORD JESUS!

Make it make sense!

Is this bad? I wish I can pay this

Bush years were brutal, gas was easily close to a dollar for the longest before that. Set a new baseline during those years and never really went back down. Def need some price regulation.
Word. He ruined things and the oil companies figured they didn’t need to go back down. My time in OKC showed me how ****ty with budget these companies are. They ball out, fire people when things are lower, hire college kids to drill for them with brutal hours, etc.

Saved a pic I took last year at the height of COVID when gas was $1.50. I got a 4 cylinder just in case because I knew gas prices fluctuate

Used to mess with this girl back in 2018. When she was buying a car, she asked me for advise on what car to get. In typical fashion, she did the opposite of what I told her which was getting a fuel efficient japanese car :lol:

Shorty copped a gas guzzling German SUV that requires premium. Wonder how she's coping with these prices cuz she always had money issues and would ask me to loan her money.

I'm pretty sure it's in my manual.

Screenshot_20211130-223328_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's two words that make a difference for automobiles.. "recommended" and "required". If it's recommended, it means you can run 87 as the computer will adjust the timing and other parameters to take the lower octane. If it's required, it means it can't run lower grade for any reason as the computer is set for nothing less than the minimum shown in the manual or on the gas door.

Example, when I sold Fords for all those years, when the first Ecoboost V6 came out (the 3.5TT) it only said recommended and it could run on 87 with no massive power loss (dyno results were less than 10hp on 87 which you won't feel from "seat of the pants" driving. Now the Shelby GT350 and GT500 it's required premium 91 grade (some places don't sell 93). Just an FYI for you.

**** is just way too expensive here in LA. My car is a little over 22 gallons and requires premium. **** is bad when you meet the max $ amount at the pump and it turns off automatically before you're done pumping :smh:
Some of you in here complaining about $3 :stoneface:
The cheapest by me is $4.60

I’m sure some of these stations are price gouging as well too. When gas should have been lower they didn’t adjust prices just kept it at a certain amount.

Filled up a few days ago for around $3.55. These prices are closer to the Bush administration than anything else. What gives man?

I exclusively buy gas at sams club because they are always legit 10-20 cents cheaper than the average which means their pumps are always crazy busy. Pulled up behind this Asian dude in an older Honda Accord the other day and dude put $60 in that MF :sick: I hadn’t even looked at the price before I pulled in but when I saw that I knew I was about to get taken to the cleaners to fill up my F150 :sick:

Back
Top Bottom