Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

They really just fined dude, 100k for something he SAID? If I was him I'd sit out the playoffs.

so he looks like even more of a gay hater? I understand that people say such things out of frustration but it doesn't take away from the fact that some people were offended by it.

Can we atleast have a poll of who was offended? If we start fining athletes 100K everytime someone gets offended by something an athlete says out of frustration on the sideline there would be no sports.  

can we get  a poll of who gets offended for other slurs while we're at it?

Originally Posted by kwh3

Was $100K fine really necessary? He made a mistake and should have to pay for it, but $100K really? I know he's a role model and thousands of kids look up to him and saw what he said, but that seems a little OD to me.

You realize that's like $100 to him right?

it's threads like these where all the stupids of niketalk come out and try to dismiss, defend or downplay derogatory comments towards a group because after all, it's not them who are being insulted, but make a thread about how, for instance, non-black people call each other the n word in the same way they might and it's wrong, wrong wrong

funny guys

Was $100K fine really necessary? He made a mistake and should have to pay for it, but $100K really? I know he's a role model and thousands of kids look up to him and saw what he said, but that seems a little OD to me.

it's threads like these where all the stupids of niketalk come out and try to dismiss, defend or downplay derogatory comments towards a group because after all, it's not them who are being insulted, but make a thread about how, for instance, non-black people call each other the n word in the same way they might and it's wrong, wrong wrong

funny guys

Garnett uses this on TV on the daily and he doesn't get fined. 
eyes.gif

100k is mad OD.
This morning when they showed it on SC, I was thinking it was just going to be a little slap on the wrist. They did that just to make an example out of him, 100k is so over the top

100k is mad OD.
This morning when they showed it on SC, I was thinking it was just going to be a little slap on the wrist. They did that just to make an example out of him, 100k is so over the top

Originally Posted by moundraised23

NobleKane wrote:

HAM CITY wrote:

You gotta be real simple to think being homosexual is a choice.
laugh.gif

You choose to act on that sexuality, you don't choose that sexuality.

Did you choose to be attracted to +#!**?

its not a choice? one of my best friends use to get mistreated and used by men all the time. she told me one day she was sick of men, they were all dogs,  and shes gonna try girls out now. shes been lesbian ever since.

she was 34 with 2 kids when she told me that.

i guess being born that way only kicks in when your in your mid 30's?

my ex girl's brother is gay...he has a lil girl who is like 8 now...i asked him and his boy toy at the time what made them wanna be gay
i've seen pics of him and chicks he's related with in the past
he basically said it was a CHOICE he made due to bein lied to by so many females & the chiks he was dealin with were are +%%%!* and did him dirty or took advantage of him due to his funds
some dude came along and swept him off his feet when he was 25
he made it very clear to me that this was not a born-with ordeal, but a choice he made to be gay
maybe some folks are born gay, but to me, you choose to be it
yall can argue it all u want

What your girls brother did was CHOOSE to live a gay lifestyle, he chose to act on his sexuality.

Use your head man you honestly believe that all of a sudden he became physically attracted to men because a couple of skeezos lied to him? If that's actually what he said I'm inclined to believe he's lying to you or he's lying to his self.

If he was ever attracted to women he still is, if he's attracted to men now, he always was, which would make him bisexual. These are things that are biologically out of our control.

NobleKane wrote:

HAM CITY wrote:

You gotta be real simple to think being homosexual is a choice.
laugh.gif

You choose to act on that sexuality, you don't choose that sexuality.

Did you choose to be attracted to +#!**?

its not a choice? one of my best friends use to get mistreated and used by men all the time. she told me one day she was sick of men, they were all dogs,  and shes gonna try girls out now. shes been lesbian ever since.

my ex girl's brother is gay...he has a lil girl who is like 8 now...i asked him and his boy toy at the time what made them wanna be gay
he basically said it was a CHOICE he made due to bein lied to by so many females & the chiks he was dealin with were are +%%%!* and did him dirty or took advantage of him due to his funds
he made it very clear to me that this was not a born-with ordeal, but a choice he made to be gay

What your girls brother did was CHOOSE to live a gay lifestyle, he chose to act on his sexuality.

Use your head man you honestly believe that all of a sudden he became physically attracted to men because a couple of skeezos lied to him? If that's actually what he said I'm inclined to believe he's lying to you or he's lying to his self.

If he was ever attracted to women he still is, if he's attracted to men now, he always was, which would make him bisexual. These are things that are biologically out of our control.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eyes.gif

Garnett is one of my fave players ever but the things they let him get away with
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. The NBA loves them some KG.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eyes.gif

Garnett is one of my fave players ever but the things they let him get away with
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. The NBA loves them some KG.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

100k is mad OD.

You guys need get a grip. He is KOBE BRYANT not Derrick Character. He is making $24,806,250 this season off his salary alone, you think 100K makes a dent in his wallet?

Originally Posted by epox12

straight up BS, i like to see them fine someone making the league minimum that much, especially someone making less than a mil

Originally Posted by omgitswes

100k is mad OD.

You guys need get a grip. He is KOBE BRYANT not Derrick Character. He is making $24,806,250 this season off his salary alone, you think 100K makes a dent in his wallet?

Originally Posted by epox12

straight up BS, i like to see them fine someone making the league minimum that much, especially someone making less than a mil

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

NobleKane wrote:

Preach! Finally... somebody with brains.

I can't believe people still believe in those "my past relationships screwed me, so now i'm turning gay" as a logical reason.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

NobleKane wrote:

Preach! Finally... somebody with brains.

I can't believe people still believe in those "my past relationships screwed me, so now i'm turning gay" as a logical reason.
30t6p3b.gif

The choose to be gay reasoning people give for hating homosexuals is at the top of the list of the most unintelligent things i've heard in my life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The mental image of someone getting up and CHOOSING to smash dudes even tho he's not attracted to them is 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The choose to be gay reasoning people give for hating homosexuals is at the top of the list of the most unintelligent things i've heard in my life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The mental image of someone getting up and CHOOSING to smash dudes even tho he's not attracted to them is 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom