Joined May 24, 2008
Like the title says, don't be shy post them up

Daily beaters

Emporio Armani 9319

Latest pick up, Emporio Armani 9372 in Rose Gold

de phx jose

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2009
Oh you have a lot of glasses. Your beaters are the best IMO. I don't know how to post pictures here, but mine are Prada model PR03IV

Joined Aug 17, 2004
anyone know where i can get some gucci frames with the red and green stripe on the sides ?

Joined May 24, 2008
Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by solelifik

anyone know where i can get some gucci frames with the red and green stripe on the sides ?
these?
is this website legit? im bout to order those....
Its legit, but due to their bad customer service from my experience i wouldn't order from them. Try Frames Direct, here's the link. Choosethe Black/Green/Red combo even though there's no picture for it.

http://www.framesdirect.c...esfp/Gucci-tdlgoi/r.html

Joined May 24, 2008
Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Oh you have a lot of glasses. Your beaters are the best IMO. I don't know how to post pictures here, but mine are Prada model PR 03IV
I gotchu, they're pretty sick

Joined Jul 18, 2008
I need some new frames soo bad.
I got these .99 cent frames from the dollar store, that i stole because my other frames broke. So i just got a pair that was close enough to my regular onesand pushed the lenses in.

I wish i had some money and/or insurance.

Joined Nov 19, 2001

Ray Ban 5092 for everyday.

RB 5163 for secondary pair.

And thinking of picking up these pair of Moscots.

Joined May 24, 2008
Originally Posted by trueballer507

I need some new frames soo bad.
I got these .99 cent frames from the dollar store, that i stole because my other frames broke. So i just got a pair that was close enough to my regular ones and pushed the lenses in.

I wish i had some money and/or insurance.
Do you have any type of medical aid program? Because if you're really needing new glasses and cannot afford it in your situation, i don'tsee how you would get turned down? Unless you're making a fair amount of money to not be considered in your state's financial aid position.

Joined Jan 19, 2009
I only have these Giorgio Armani ones but don't know the model # or w/e. Hopefully I'll be getting contacts soon.

Joined Mar 1, 2005
I recently picked up a pair of Tom Ford frames. I checked the site for a pic but they're not up there any longer. I'll try to snap a shot in a second.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now