Geeks, nerds, four eyes! Post your frames

Like the title says, don't be shy post them up

Daily beaters
l_481199c89d85448db66199ab17604fb7.jpg

Emporio Armani 9319
l_0e8f4228c50f4689bef0765d0f8b7f3e.jpg

Latest pick up, Emporio Armani 9372 in Rose Gold
l_6dce3eca0b4f4c279196034a1b57f319.jpg

Oh you have a lot of glasses. Your beaters are the best IMO. I don't know how to post pictures here, but mine are Prada model PR03IV

anyone know where i can get some gucci frames with the red and green stripe on the sides ?

Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by solelifik

anyone know where i can get some gucci frames with the red and green stripe on the sides ?
these?
al

is this website legit? im bout to order those....
Its legit, but due to their bad customer service from my experience i wouldn't order from them. Try Frames Direct, here's the link. Choosethe Black/Green/Red combo even though there's no picture for it.

http://www.framesdirect.c...esfp/Gucci-tdlgoi/r.html

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Oh you have a lot of glasses. Your beaters are the best IMO. I don't know how to post pictures here, but mine are Prada model PR 03IV

I gotchu, they're pretty sick

Prada_PR_03IV_1AB1O1.jpg

I need some new frames soo bad.
I got these .99 cent frames from the dollar store, that i stole because my other frames broke. So i just got a pair that was close enough to my regular onesand pushed the lenses in.
smh.gif

I wish i had some money and/or insurance.
frown.gif

ray_ban_RX5092_2034.jpg

Ray Ban 5092 for everyday.

Rayban_5163_TTH_2192_Two_Tone_Havana.jpg

RB 5163 for secondary pair.

And thinking of picking up these pair of Moscots.

med_nebb-crystal-clear-2787.jpg

Originally Posted by trueballer507

I need some new frames soo bad.
I got these .99 cent frames from the dollar store, that i stole because my other frames broke. So i just got a pair that was close enough to my regular ones and pushed the lenses in.
smh.gif

I wish i had some money and/or insurance.
frown.gif
Do you have any type of medical aid program? Because if you're really needing new glasses and cannot afford it in your situation, i don'tsee how you would get turned down? Unless you're making a fair amount of money to not be considered in your state's financial aid position.

I only have these Giorgio Armani ones but don't know the model # or w/e. Hopefully I'll be getting contacts soon.

I recently picked up a pair of Tom Ford frames. I checked the site for a pic but they're not up there any longer. I'll try to snap a shot in a second.

Back
Top Bottom