generic/unoriginal wack rap names

iammd

Banned
At this point, anything with "lil" in it is hard to take seriously any more.  It has been used entirely too much..as well as J..for example.. J Bars, J Millz, J dolla, J Cole, J Skrilla etc.  The list goes on and on.  Millz is another one that is frequently chosen by the elite philly rappers.

Young Jeezy Young Berg Young Gotti Young Bangz ...
laugh.gif

didnt one of you get signed as Young Swift?

I remember you were choosing your rap name years ago, and someone mentioned that it shouldnt start with 'Lil' or 'Young'

Which promptly had someone suggest the name "Lil Young'
laugh.gif

lol Lil Young sounds good to me
how a grown man gone call himself Lil or Young anything is beyond me

i remember sifting through CDs at a local record shop and came upon "Errelevant's" mix-tape.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i know it's probably a play off his govt. name but, why would you wanna be called irrelevant?

smh.gif
Another post about me huh lil fella? I guess I'm supposed to start cussing and "giving a damn".. wait for it. Here it comes..

laugh.gif

FAIL

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

smh.gif
Another post about me huh lil fella? I guess I'm supposed to start cussing and "giving a damn".. wait for it. Here it comes..

laugh.gif

FAIL

Huh?

"Huh?" my $@*
laugh.gif
Straight up jack... You don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed? Like, for real... man to man.. that don't make you feel corny dude?

"Huh?" my $@*
laugh.gif
Straight up jack... You don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed? Like, for real... man to man.. that don't make you feel corny dude?

what are you talking about?  Get out of here with the nonsense.  If you're not going to contribute, you can leave! thanks.

Originally Posted by IamMD

"Huh?" my $@*
laugh.gif

what are you talking about?  Get out of here with the nonsense.  If you're not going to contribute, you can leave! thanks.
Do something bout it then...:
laugh.gif

Wrong forum anyway troll. There, I've contributed.

Originally Posted by IamMD

"Huh?" my $@*
laugh.gif

Do something bout it then...:
laugh.gif

Wrong forum anyway troll. There, I've contributed.

The $+$$ did i miss?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Why is this one guy so mad at me??? He must have a whack rap name..

Back
Top Bottom