Gentry Humphrey's Air Jordan Collection

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Some of the NT'iers has a way way better collection than Gentry...

Lol some of the ppl on NT are better at designing kicks than him too. I've seen some mean photoshops here on NT lol.
no bull.....the dream cw thread is siiiick!!! NTers are ill with photoshop!

His collection really isn't important considering he is the guy who is killing JB each Fusion at a time..I didn't see any Fusions in his collection.

Personally I am not too impressed I like the VI's + the XI's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTB from 2003 Jordan 1 red wht blk sz 12

Originally Posted by Compton781

His collection really isn't important considering he is the guy who is killing JB each Fusion at a time..I didn't see any Fusions in his collection.
fusions sell. bottom line
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

What happened to the bred xi's with the 45 on them? Looks like chunks were taken out on the white parts, not hating at all they are sick still but just an observation...Also whats up with the "Men of Honor" VI's (I think thats what they are)? They are sick too

maybe those xi's r worn by mj himself?

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Some of the NT'iers has a way way better collection than Gentry...

BS, I hope you don't think you're seeing his whole collection.

His IX selection was on point, I liked all of them. There were some great shoes in there, and some that are true "Gentry" colorways.

Is there a way to get those posters in the first pic? I know they're the picture from jumpman23.com, but i was wondering if they actually sold them.

Back
Top Bottom