George Lopez "2 Rules In The Latino Family" vol. Mejorar la Raza

Not even just Mexicans, but other Latinos exercise rule number #1 lmao ... Asians TOO :nerd:

Why was he so angry though?

and what do Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans think of Mexicans?

I know plenty of non racist "white" Latinos that don't identify as white. There's traitors that kiss white people's @#$ in every race, unfortunately.

I'm technically half white myself, but we don't really claim it since that side of my family looks more Middle Eastern/North African (we are definitely descendents of those people based on Moorish history in Southern Europe), which is why it surprises me when dudes that look like NH brag about having European blood :lol:

Last edited:
Did you guys forget that George Zimmerman was identified as white Hispanic.

Also, the boxer Canelo Alvarez is like a white Hispanic.

This is not just limited to the Hispanic community though.

Carribean, a lot of the countries in South America, and even blacks themselves.

Look at the women threads on here a mixed lightskin chick gets posted everyone is drooling, but let it be a dark-skinned mocha girl dudes is like meh. And there is nothing wrong with that because everyone has their preferences, but it's just that many prefer not to mingle with us dark-skinned people with certain features.

Not highly from what I've heard.

But this is all good til Trump literally starts building that wall then they'll be looking to us to stand in solidarity and fighting along side them.

Tire of black people being looked at as bad until it comes time for sports, some music, and to fight the oppressor.

Why are people surprised. George has always been talking slick about black people in his routines

Trump and his supporters are not intelligent enough to distinguish between different types of Latinos. To them, regardless of what skin color you are or what country you're from, as soon as they find out you have a Spanish sounding name, you're lumped into the "go back to Mexico" category. I'm not even Latino; I have a Portuguese last name, and I've still experienced anti Mexican racism. People who are identifying as white in this country are fooling themselves into thinking that superiority @#%@ works here; at the end of the day, we are all looked at as inferior to the generic cultureless white population

Last edited:

And herein lies the irony.

Cubans looking down on Puerto Ricans looking down on Mexicans.

Meanwhile, the little bit we do have gets snatched up off the table while we're villainizing one another.

Did you guys want him to lie or just not talk about it? Mexicans don't really sit around the table and discuss how politically incorrect they are lol. George aired out our dirty laundry. Hopefully some good can come from it.

If I brought a black woman around Christmas my family would be cordial just as they would to any other guest. Behind our backs though some of them (women) would say some slick ****. Hardly shocking.

But here in NorCal we don't play that racial ****. Blacks and Latinos are more aligned here than anywhere else.

Are people upset about the joke or the rant he went on toward the fan? I assume it's his rant, because people make 'Don't marry a black guy' jokes all the time.

for my two cents, I live in the world's leading source of Mexicans and have experienced very little racism here that wasn't from old American corpses who came here to retire.

I will say my experiences only cover the younger generation (30 and under), and from stuff like most TV Mexicans being "white" and a conversation I had with a sweet old lady about how her and her family weren't racist against black folk, I can tell that there is some truth to this.

WS is a MF.

Meanwhile, the little bit we do have gets snatched up off the table while we're villainizing one another.

Reminds me of the division in the black community: light skin vs dark skin vs brown skin :smh:

I lived in San Antonio for 2 years and it's majority Hispanic, and from what I saw most of them embraced their own culture. I've definitely heard them refer to other Hispanics in terms like "she's very white", regarding how a person acts.

Are people upset about the joke or the rant he went on toward the fan? I assume it's his rant, because people make 'Don't marry a black guy' jokes all the time.

I think it's more so the notion in general at least to me it is, it isn't the joke because jokes are usually not politically correct and I get that, but the fact that people who are looked down upon by society look down upon black people is absolutely stupid :lol:.

I was wondering why he was angry. He didn't start joking her like a comedian should. There was more to his reaction.

Exactly, that's why I found it funny.

because the Dominicans and Ricans I've known took that as an insult.

Did you guys want him to lie or just not talk about it? Mexicans don't really sit around the table and discuss how politically incorrect they are lol. George aired out our dirty laundry. Hopefully some good can come from it.

If I brought a black woman around Christmas my family would be cordial just as they would to any other guest. Behind our backs though some of them (women) would say some slick ****. Hardly shocking.

But here in NorCal we don't play that racial ****. Blacks and Latinos are more aligned here than anywhere else.
this is true. I lived in nor Cal for a minute and it was way different.

Mexicans Talk down on Salvadorans and Guatemalans. Everyone thinks they better then the other from what I see.

Towards black it's a different type of low key racism. Like it's cool to be friends and associate with them, just don't marry them is a lot of they mindsets.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm upset. It's what comedians do(in regards to the heckler. They always shout them down and curse at them. Only the skilled ones can actually play it into their bit and not repeat the same thing)

. I'm more like there's George again being unfunny and saying the same stuff about Mexicans and black people that he's been for years

Last edited:

Asians all look down on each other, Greeks look down on Turks, Russians on Ukrainians, Aussies on Kiwis, it goes on and on.

But we all have power as individuals if we choose to love. I have the power to change, or greatly alter, someone's perception of my ethnicity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom