George Lopez "2 Rules In The Latino Family" vol. Mejorar la Raza

My question is why are black people the most hated on the planet?

Same,you see this fear and hostility towards melanated people's all over the world :smh:

And they love everything about us all of the world. I'll say it again jealousy is powerful.

It's the same way how if somebody is really inferior or less than you, you don't set up road blocks for them lose. You'll win just off you being superior. You set up road blocks when you're scared.

Last edited:
I don't get it.

Paul mooney said in an episode of chappelle "The black man is the most copied man in America."

I'm 100% Mexican 1st gen. My family is very light skinned from my grandma side. Never have they considered themselves white. They never pushed the raza thing ever. My girl is half black half Puerto Rican that speaks no Spanish yet they love her like a daughter. That's how the world should be imo

Same,you see this fear and hostility towards melanated people's all over the world :smh:

And they love everything about us all of the world. I'll say it again jealousy is powerful.

It's the same way how if somebody is really inferior or less than you, you don't set up road blocks for them lose. You'll win just off you being superior. You set up road blocks when you're scared.

"Black retribution".

Bruh I don't get this thing with Hispanics. I'm black, And My mother in law who is Puerto Rican married a black man(my father in law). Had 3 kids with him, 2 sons and 1 daughter(my now wife). While me and her daughter were just dating, my mother in law told her daughter that she should only date white or Hispanic men.. I love my mother in law, she's a G. But it boggles my mind until this day when I think about it.. Her husband was black. Her kids are black. I'm black and now all her grandkids are black.. it's like Que?.. btw she said this while sitting in 1 of 2 houses that her black husband left to his 3 kids.

Sounds like my grandmother :rofl:

I've wondered about this and it comes down to two reasons imo. These are just speculations so im not saying im right and correct me if im wrong.

1. How the US portrayed/portrays black people.... now imagine how much influence they have had all over the world. esp during the cold war. This doesnt just go to black people.. but many other races. How the West portrayed China is now how many people (including blacks) see E. Asians today..

2. people see this whole light/dark aspect... dark = bad.. while light/white = good. I know this might sound crazy but its

not just black people who are looked down upon. its any race that has darker skin. E. Asians looking down on S. East Asians is an example.

Why do people go to see standup and then get offended?

I DONT ******* GET IT

FTR, as a Mexican born permanent resident, I can say my parents never spoke badly about black folks. Living in Norcal though, diversity is on another level so race relations aren't bad like other places.

Last edited:
Why do people go to see standup and then get offended?

I DONT ******* GET IT

FTR, as a Mexican born permanent resident, I can say my parents never spoke badly about black folks. Living in Norcal though, diversity is on another level so race relations aren't bad like other places.

One more time for the Johnny-come-latelys

Apparently the girl was half black half Mexican. Seems like he got sensitive and overreacted.

http://www.wcnc.com/mb/news/friend-says-woman-targeted-by-george-lopez-was-not-a-heckler/405781898

Since people missed this post

The chick he kicked out was mixed (Black and Mexican)

“At first she wanted to be part of the joke, because he's her favorite (comedian) but then it just went 180," Juan Quezada said. "Completely the opposite.”

Quezada, one of the woman's friends who was with her at the show says they know what Lopez is known for and were more than ready to laugh at his sometimes harsh racial humor.
It was like the time of my life at first and then all of a sudden he says a racist joke about blacks marrying Hispanics, which we thought was totally funny,” Quezada said.
Quezada says his friend, trying to play along, stood up and made a gesture at Lopez.
“When she stood up she put two hands in the air and she was like, ‘I'm Mexican and black,’" Quezada says his friend said while laughing. “She was joking with the whole situation.”
Lopez wasn’t laughing and as shown in the clip yelled at the woman even after she sat back down eventually telling her to "get the f*** out."

they dont hear you

they HAVE to believe this woman was in the wrong, or did something to justify lopez

the fact that she hispanic too doesnt even register 

Forget George. Bro a cold piece for taking his wife kidney then divorcing her.

Savage!

Last edited:
Forget George. Bro a cold piece for taking his wife kidney then divorcing her.

Savage!

I've always had mixed feelings about that. On one hand, that's super scumbaggish of him to take an organ from her and dip. On the other hand, I bet she brought that **** up any time they disagreed or argued as her haymaker.

I still think dude let his real side slip out with how he treated that woman in the audience though. Roast her like the good comedians do and keep it moving. There are so many examples of how to properly deal with hecklers on YouTube to compare this to. Dude took it personally and made himself look stupid. Yelling "Shut the f up or get the f out" isn't clever, it's lame in that situation.

It's not the joke, because he's only telling the truth and putting some people up on game. It's the way he melted down like Kramer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom