George Zimmerman Agrees to Celebrity Boxing Match — Will Fight A Black Person

TMZ just reported nothing is official yet. No contract or anything has been signed by either. The fight is dependent on funding and I guess hasn't got the funds yet. Theres also a petition going around to stop the fight.

Im torn......... I don't like the fact that he's being called a "celebrity" and that he's getting more attention but I do want to see him get ****** up. I don't believe DMX is the man to do that though lol. Would rather Game or Kimbo Slice or somebody.
No offense, but the media created his celebrity and people like you and all the others on these boards just perpetuate it every time you mention his name and thirst for his blood. Best thing to do is not waste your time on him. Believe it or not there are good people out there that actually deserve mainstream attention,

Anyone know Zimmerman's address?

I swsar to God I will kill him myself. Got extra dough for a plane ticket.

What good does watching him get beat up do?

Shoot him like he shot that child...

...**** DMX and anybody that agrees to be apart of this - unless this is some elaborate ploy to lure Zimmerman to a location and murder him live on TV, this a new low for America.

Kill this man.

I don't agree with the history and outcome of this whole debacle, but how could u say "kill this man"?

What will killing him do besides prove that he is mortal?

No rhyme or reason...

...just good ol' fashioned revenge.

yall ridiculous with this kill stuff, SMH

he was found not guilty, live with it.

i do though, not like this is called a celebrity fight. dude is nothing more than a security guard or ex guard. hes not a celebrity and neither is the person he will fight.

someone beat him down and call it a day.

Dmx about to get that Sticky Fingaz beat down....if you're under 23 you prob don't remember that **** on MTV :lol:

i cant believe this is actually happening right now.

this is tacky and says a lot about the wirld we live in. this man is a murderer nd we allow him to parade around and accept celebrity fights ?

this is not right, this should not be allowed. someone has to step up. has the world gone mad.

take care

- much luv, stay freshh !!
eek.gif
is he ..... hacked?

Dmx about to get that Sticky Fingaz beat down....if you're under 23 you prob don't remember that **** on MTV
laugh.gif
Nah it wasn't that bad. People just expected Sticky to run through him. Besides, didn't Simon Woodstock outweigh Sticky by like 40 lbs?

Question: do petitions ever actually change anything (SRS)

oh absolutely.

petitions are a keystone component of medical marijuana initiatives.

amongst other issues......

go to petitions.whitehouse.gov and see for yourself the power of petition.

Well he's old and a crackhead. The jury is still out on the ******ed part.

Guess that means he's possibly a hood Super Saiyan :nerd:

Well he's old and a crackhead. The jury is still out on the ******ed part.

Guess that means he's possibly a hood Super Saiyan :nerd:

I think having a crackhead physique negates the old man strength.

a crackhead can only have crackhead strength/speed when he's cracked out.

so w/o his crack he is but a mere mortal.

Last edited:
yup 120 million is the record as of now I believe....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree with the history and outcome of this whole debacle, but how could u say "kill this man"?

What will killing him do besides prove that he is mortal?
Make me happy :smile:

On another note this is wild disrespectful to Trayvons family. Why don't we get Casey Anthony to be the ring girl while we're at it.

:stoneface: at that coward, the promoter, Game, and DMX. Hope X hands are better than stickys at least.

all types of ridiculousness being said in here.
mean.gif

laugh.gif
@ crack strength & endurance though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom