George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Crash

Hitting your girl could be considered a mistake
Hitting a cop could be considered a mistake

Killing a child is not a mistake and you cant leave it the past.

Thats your opinion. To me, any life choice can be a mistake if you acknowledge it. 

Oh yeah he admitted it was a mistake when he plead guilty

oh wait......

This was Gods plan and he would not have done anything different.

Thats your opinion. To me, any life choice can be a mistake if you acknowledge it. 
well you have to do more than acknowledge it, you have to do something to fix it.

like hypothetically if he were to save a few people from a car crash then he would be a good person again

You guys gotta learn to pick and choose your arguments.

If someone is naive/ignorant/trolling hard enough to say we live in a post-racial society/race is a manufactured issue/race played no part in the stalking and killing of an unarmed youth, they aren't worth the words you're wasting on them.
Basically,going back and forth with someone online about certain issue's is pointless especially when you're living it,experiencing it and all of the negetives with that.

Racism goes beyond black and white?Duh,it goes in some shades of gray but to me there really no difference.The civil rights movement helped a lot of people beyond just black folks but very rarely do you see or hear any gratitude from any specific group and there were a lot of them in the 1960's and 1970's.Now it's a pure mess of special interest groups,with a certain agenda for their own personal reasons and a lot of them use government money to accomplish absolutely nothing(a bunch of bumper stickers,hats and t-shirts)

But anyways,If Zimmerman actually did something right,good for him but I get the feeling that if he would have climbed up a tree to rescue a cat they would of printed that as news and his lawyer would want such a story printed so the percentage of people who believed Zimmerman was a guy who tried to serve and protect could actually think and say."See,I knew he was a good guy".
In other news Stevie wonder has started a real movement of boycotting the state of Florida by not doing any shows there at the moment and hopefully many of them will sell their homes and move out of the state,that action would make those republicans aka white Hispanics change whatever it is that needs to be changed.

what is the point you're trying to make here?

He beat his girl, that could be considered a mistake

He assaulted a cop that could be considered a mistake

He killed a child and in the least wont even acknowledge that he was wrong for following him.
That cant be considered a mistake.

Zimmerman: He's the hero that America deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.

Rappers boycottin florida?
laugh.gif
ill believe it when

They sell their mansions in miami & move out of

Star island.

There's a stat that shows minorities summon

Stand your ground laws more then whites...
if rappers start doing it maybe athletes will too...

lebron to LA 2014 
nerd.gif

Yea, that whole boycotting performing in Florida thing doesn't make sense.

Dudes are gonna refuse a check but go ahead and drop a couple Ms down in south beach.

Last edited:
the boycotting by not performing in Florida is foolishness. They are acting like by not doing a concert ,the state of Florida will shut down. If anything they are hurting themselves.

There's a stat that shows minorities summon

Stand your ground laws more then whites...

I've seen you post in zimmermann threads a handful of times with laughing emoticons in every one.

mocking the reactions of others.

Is there a point to this comment?

what conclusion are we suppose to draw from this?

Last edited:
In other news Stevie wonder has started a real movement of boycotting the state of Florida by not doing any shows there at the moment and hopefully many of them will sell their homes and move out of the state,that action would make those republicans aka white Hispanics change whatever it is that needs to be changed.

View media item 509292
You guys actually use this term?

I've seen you post in zimmermann threads a handful of times with laughing emoticons in every one.

mocking the reactions of others.

Is there a point to this comment?

what conclusion are we suppose to draw from this?

Point is very relevant to a couple of talking points in this "conversation". Can't comprehend it, can't help you.

View media item 242458

I think it's pretty fishy. This soon? I thought he was scared for his life and unable to go out.

and then his lawyer tried to get him them to hold a press conference today at their offices, but they canceled it?

Back
Top Bottom