Georgetown 11 low next April

was able to checkout on eastbay. got the paypal payment receipt email. no eastbay confirmation email yet

alright FNL .. this is your last 60 seconds

hahahahaha

and all 3 browsers get thru 
added to cart and now waiting again 
mean.gif

If this pair I got on order at Champs ships, these will be the second pair of XI low I won in my life. Last year was the concord low, now this year are these ones.

I just got a 9.5 off NDC. I added to cart at 9 am and it finally went through at 10:02. Glad I was patient and left that window open!

Anybody have any toddler links? Had em in my cart on EB multiple times and every time I tried checking out, the site crashed and I lost them

Amazing how nike can make me feel special for spending 185 at 11 in the morning.  Shoes really got a hold on me.  
laugh.gif
 Pair comes, add them to the pile, on to the next.  Rinse and repeat.

Amazing how nike can make me feel special for spending 185 at 11 in the morning.  Shoes really got a hold on me.  
laugh.gif
 Pair comes, add them to the pile, on to the next.  Rinse and repeat.
sort of like when the 11s were delivered for NDC folks they included this congratulations paper in the box 
roll.gif

bragging? where? just said i dont understand how so many people are having problems when its relatively easy for some to grab multiples 
sometimes it's just better to keep those comments to yourself

I got a pair, but no one likes to hear that you were able to log in and grab a 2nd when most people aren't even getting to the page

Back
Top Bottom