Georgetown 11 low next April

FNL finally let me order a sz7. Been on every site since 10 and finally got thru. Good luck to everyone still hunting out there.

got through finishline, but not able to check out for 5 min. then back to que...... what's wrong with their check out system, on the release date, always problem with payment

got through finishline, but not able to check out for 5 min. then back to que...... what's wrong with their check out system, on the release date, always problem with payment
It's hit or miss, I've missed out on pairs in the past, and had multiple charges from them. But the last 3 or 4 releases, everything has been smooth. This time it did error out, but I was able to enter my info again, and it went through.

I hate freaking ShoePalace and their markup online 184.99.  Making extra $20 on these shoes.  Shipping is 9.95.  I don't get how this company does this online and still has an account.

Was able to get a sz 12 on finish line just now. Took about 20 minutes. I was surprised...hate paying shipping though. Smh

I think it is easier to get a pair on my cell phone than my computer. My home girl always told me to use my phone instead, and it worked.

Yeah EASTBAY is acting up bad.  Won't give free shipping or gold membership shipping.  Took shoe out of cart and now won't let me add to cart saying only 1 per person.  Wow!

Yeah EASTBAY is acting up bad.  Won't give free shipping or gold membership shipping.  Took shoe out of cart and now won't let me add to cart saying only 1 per person.  Wow!
That kept happening to me. So by the time I tried using incognito window on chrome - albeit it added to my cart - it ended up being out of stock. Frustrating as fuhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom