Georgetown 11 low next April

wow, same. NBA Store ships with the quickness. Free shipping via Shop runner FTW!
I remember there used to be a 15% off discount for NBA Store floating around on NT. Were you able to use that? I was only able to get 10% off

Last edited:
Anybody want a Sheikh code (Cerritos, CA) for a size 9.5? You have to pick it up by 1pm or they'll sell it to someone else

Last edited:

Anybody want a Sheikh code (Cerritos, CA) for a size 9.5? You have to pick it up by 1pm or they'll sell it to someone else
I think the raffle is non-transferable. You need to have an ID that matches with the name used for the online raffle.

if its low key then just go there and snap your own on foot pics?
Bruh, i'm saying 
laugh.gif

Fnl wouldn't accept my payment after toying with my emotions, then dropped from my cart shortly thereafter [emoji]128532[/emoji] I miss my old spot at home

Just sat outside of champs for an hour and a half but i got mine and helped a friend on a sz11 as well

I'm happy for all the successful online hunters out there who work smart unlike the ones who work hard, but not smart that drive around town collecting raffle tickets to increase odds to pay full price. Online is the only way to go on release mornings, all you're using is time to wake up and get on computer, and checking out successfully.

I'm happy for all the successful online hunters out there who work smart unlike the ones who work hard, but not smart that drive around town collecting raffle tickets to increase odds to pay full price. Online is the only way to go on release mornings, all you're using is time to wake up and get on computer, and checking out successfully.

Why is it not smart to drive around town to get raffle tickets? There's nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom