Georgetown 11 low next April

Slept on these. Still iffy even if there's a chance for me. 2015 is going to be interesting to see what they do with the XI's.

I assume they are out of stock. Especially if my order was canceled almost instantly after sending payment.

Made the paypal payment on FNL, but now it says canceled. smh.
Same here. SMFH, had i known i woul'dve just entered it in manually... Wonder if FNL customer service can do somethin bout this

i got error with card also. why does it do that?
Thats FNL on every jordan launch day shoes, entering it manually doesnt change it. Its  the luck of the draw on that garbage site

I'm so heated right now, went into FootAction to pick up my raffle pair for the Jordan's just for them to tell me I won the foams and not the 11s >: so I'm sitting there telling them how the girl called gave them hername and everything still didn't get them....I just bought the foams and left because I do like them but I wanted the 11s more now I gotta pay resell

ohwell.gif
 Yall said .5 up a size man .. Knew I shoulda went w/ my first mind LoL.  I need a 10.

fnl checkout errors has nothing to do with your credit cards, gift cards or even paypal, it's fnl's fantastic system

their system is horrible and that's such a understatement 

Just to confirm, FinishLine is NOT error proof when using a gift card (I thought gc's were the trick until today because I had luck with the 11s LB using a gc)... got my size in cart around 11EST today and couldn't pay with the gift card, cc, or paypal... smh

Just to confirm, FinishLine is NOT error proof when using a gift card (I thought gc's were the trick until today because I had luck with the 11s LB using a gc)... got my size in cart around 11EST today and couldn't pay with the gift card, cc, or paypal... smh
correct

Back
Top Bottom