Georgetown 11 low next April

Basically. No GR Jordan is gonna net you substantial profit immediately after release. 4-6 months down the road is when you should consider selling. But of course most of these nickel and dime resellers can't wait that long because they're too broke

Last edited:
People are asking how these can have value when they are readily available. These are 11's . Supply never meets demand.

Basically. No GR Jordan is gonna net you substantial profit immediately after release. 4-6 months down the road is when you should consider selling. But of course most of these nickel and dime resellers can't wait that long because they're too broke

Its the opposite here in saint louis then.

At least in the sneaker groups im apart of. Price is really high days before and 2-3 days after. (it used to be 1-2 weeks after, but people are starting to smarten up).

Just an example, i bought a pair of Deadstock Legend Blue XI for $200 flat last weekend.........prices went from $300 to 280 to $260 and hover around $230-$240 these days.

I love it..........so i never stress about not getting something, because someone will get desperate for money and let them go for cheap.

I'm thinking about doing a light grey lace swap to match the mesh. I wonder how these will look. Rope lace supply or whatever is the place to get them right?

Back
Top Bottom